Votes: 128 51.0%

• Total voters

TGLaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean you set the font once and it will automatically pick the same one each time. They'd have to go out of their way to change the font to a different variant. Just doesn't make sense, unless they wanted to purposely put out a red flag.
Or each menu portion was created separately and merged together, meaning they would be independently creating each menu's elements, which would actually make room for potential errors.

Reactions: NewMaxx

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or each menu portion was created separately and merged together, meaning they would be independently creating each menu's elements, which would actually make room for potential errors.

Point is, there are plenty of possible explanations and as such plenty of reason to believe this might be real, though yes some reason to think it could be fake as well. Time will tell for sure.

Reactions: TGLaw

TGLaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Point is, there are plenty of possible explanations and as such plenty of reason to believe this might be real, though yes some reason to think it could be fake as well. Time will tell for sure.
I respect that. On another note, I find what Big_Red_N points out here to be very interesting: https://twitter.com/Big_Red_N/status/949487652864225281

You can hear the leaker unplug the speakers very clearly but hear absolutely no button presses during the video whatsoever. Maybe the mic didn't pick it up... But I know my pro controller/joycons have always been pretty far from 'quiet'.

Reactions: NewMaxx

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I respect that. On another note, I find what Big_Red_N points out here to be very interesting: https://twitter.com/Big_Red_N/status/949487652864225281

You can hear the leaker unplug the speakers very clearly but hear absolutely no button presses during the video whatsoever. Maybe the mic didn't pick it up... But I know my pro controller/joycons have always been pretty far from 'quiet'.
For everyone who doesn't want to click the link:

If you want to know how I did that:
Code:
[TWEET]your tweet link here[/TWEET]

Last edited by PrincessLillie,
Reactions: pelago and TGLaw

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Since the video is no longer available on YouTube from the original uploader, I recommend as many people as possible to download it from my mirrors and upload it to whatever cloud storage they have so there'll always be a copy out there.

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not a pessimistic troll or something but I can pretty much confirm this is fake.

Realistically speaking, this is too good to be true. You cant honestly expect ALL of this in one update. That's way too much of what has been asked for to be a real update.

First of all, it was quite some time since we got a feature update so I believe they had plenty of time to work on new features.
Second, we don't know when we will get a new update.
All these features have been requested over and over again and Nintendo has been commenting on all of these features in the past (not confirming all of them).
But it still means that they are aware that these are features that people want to see.

Nintendo have stated that they first wanted to focus on creating a great gaming console and then they will add other features.
I think 2017 showed that the Switch was a great console, let's work on thew features that people seems to want.
It's smart business.

Last edited by DaniPoo,
Reactions: PrincessLillie

thomasnet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can't see the cartridge icon when he has the cursor on the game.
That might be a placeholder, with all the metadata to permit the Switch voice chat settings to detect MK8/Zelda/Splatoon.
I think I see the dock on the right, but I'm not sure.
Also why would he have a devkit at home or use it in the dark while at NOA? People are forbidden to talk about them so taking videos would be impossible!

Reactions: orcid

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't see the cartridge icon when he has the cursor on the game.
That might be a placeholder, with all the metadata to permit the Switch voice chat settings to detect MK8/Zelda/Splatoon.
I think I see the dock on the right, but I'm not sure.
Also why would he have a devkit at home or use it in the dark while at NOA? People are forbidden to talk about them so taking videos would be impossible!
doesn't mean people wont do it

Stercate79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4HRYmKu.jpg

Inconsistent font

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
inconsistent font, bigger button for some reason, MK8DX downloaded but the space occupied isn't correct.
Title of the video says it's a BETA. Of course there's gonna be inconsistencies. Read the previous pages for fuck sake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON