Consistent 2168-0002 error when installing/running Goldleaf and Tinfoil

Belstone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi All. I've just successfully installed a Hwfly (likely a clone) modchip into my v1 Switch. I've been following the video What after SWITCH Modchip Installation HWFLY - Guide [2022] to set up the software and SD card, I've and gotten up to 4:57 where Goldleaf is to be installed. However, I'm consistently getting error 2168-0002 for Goldleaf and 2168-0001 for Tinfoil. I have tried launching both from the Album and by holding down R to run in Full-RAM mode- neither approach worked with the former getting the 2168-0002 error and the latter resulting in a 'software was closed because an error occurred' message.

I'm using the latest versions of everything (Hekate, Atmosphere, Sigpatches, Goldlead, Tinfoil, etc.) but I cannot figure out how to solve this. OFW is 14.1.2. I'm using a 256GB SD card, if that makes any difference. and I'm using Hekate to launch Atmosphere. I have already tried reinstalling everything from scratch but without success.

Can someone please help me with this? What am I doing wrong? Is there a better current setup guide?

Last edited by Belstone,

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi All. I've just successfully installed a Hwfly (likely a clone) modchip into my v1 Switch. I've been following the video What after SWITCH Modchip Installation HWFLY - Guide [2022] to set up the software and SD card, I've and gotten up to 4:57 where Goldleaf is to be installed. However, I'm consistently getting error 2168-0002 for Goldleaf and 2168-0001 for Tinfoil. I have tried launching both from the Album and by holding down R to run in Full-RAM mode- neither approach worked with the former getting the 2168-0002 error and the latter resulting in a 'software was closed because an error occurred' message.

I'm using the latest versions of everything (Hekate, Atmosphere, Sigpatches, Goldlead, Tinfoil, etc.) but I cannot figure out how to solve this. OFW is 14.1.2. I'm using a 256GB SD card, if that makes any difference. and I'm using Hekate to launch Atmosphere. I have already tried reinstalling everything from scratch but without success.

Can someone please help me with this? What am I doing wrong? Is there a better current setup guide?
turn off your sys-modules and try again

Belstone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
  • Love
Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum