Consuming soy could make you an aggressive loner

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Now why would I, a homosexual male want to do that?

Take what works, leave the rest. As a man in any shape or form regardless of your preference more test = a better life all around.

Testosterone-top-10-benefits-infographic2.jpg

Benefits-of-optimal-testosterone-levels-1.png

My question is, which genius asshat fed soy to the monkey and considered that usefull? :teach:

One who had quite possibly noticed the same things I'd seen in the nu male generation and wished to test out a hypothesis. The results of said monkeys match modern society quite well. Amusing you can spot them acting out in the responses in this thread as well.

Hit dogs holler and all that... Go eat some eggs.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You lack any higher brain functions so of course you’re easily swayed by beta male youtubers pushing nonsense with no actual context. And unlike a monkey you lack the basic ability to discern reality from fiction. You talk about loner mentality while demonstrating to the whole forum that you literally have nothing better to do than regurgitate Joe Rohan podcast nonsense. The best thing about this thread is the clear message you’ve provided the entire forum of how not to act. I suppose leading by example is “manly?” 🤣

Reactions: The Catboy

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both of those factors are an intrinsic part of what makes a man a man and pertinent to the discussion. The issue I have with studies is that apart from the replication crisis that plagues the entire field is that there is so much payola, tenure etc.. at play that its simply not honest.

I prefer a basic knowledge of the sciences, practical experimentation and local study with people willing to participate in small groups to see what the effects are.

46c8e9f1f1cbe524d48a8789a4756ef3.png

testosterone-structure.jpg

estradiol.jpg

I could go into the halide group as well as they are under similar attack of hormonal keys that are in excess in the modern environment, fit the lock and thus prevent the beneficial ones from gaining access as that is also rife but hopefully you get the point with me having to labor it.

Anyone who wishes to test it out for themselves can eat 12 organically raised, free range eggs every day for a month and see what happens to your waistline, your mood, your muscle mass and many other biomarkers that come along with optimized T levels.

Obviously you'll need to adjust your daily intake/macros to account as 12 eggs is around 900 calories but every single naysayer who actually tried the above was astounded by the physiological and psychological shifts they experienced as its so obvious. Even the ones that didn't work out noticed. The ones who did gained more gains and had better recovery time/endurance/beat personal records.

And yet for decades we've been told eggs, cholesterol and fats are the enemy by peer reviewed studied, mass marketing etc... when the truth is exactly the inverse because its what the body needs to create testosterone.

molecules.gif

I urge you to try it for yourself, even if only for 7 days and report your findings based on your own experience or feel free to continue quoting what other people say that may or may not be in your best interests.
Rejecting science generally isn't a good idea if your goal is to arrive at the truth.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Hmm yeah, you're not my GP :')

One who places the onus for their health in the hands of another is solely to blame for the outcome. Especially if said party is a "for profit" business model.

I'd suggest reading "Lies My Doctor Told Me: Medical Myths That Can Harm Your Health" and then coming back to heed the wisdom of this thread. Or not and carry on as you are and wish you had at a later point because the only reason I raise this here is because I'd be willing to bet over 80% of the posters are low T and that is what attracted them to gaming in the first place.

Rejecting science generally isn't a good idea if your goal is to arrive at the truth.

If that is all you took from what I posted then we really have nothing else to say as its a waste of my effort preaching to those who think they know it all. Especially if that "wisdom" is based on something so flawed as modern science with all of its corruption and biases.

Ask anyone versed in the field or who actually works in it and you'll see they agree with me as does anyone involved directly with health and/or peak performance management.

• Haha

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
One who places the onus for their health in the hands of another is solely to blame for the outcome. Especially if said party is a "for profit" business model.

I'd suggest reading "Lies My Doctor Told Me: Medical Myths That Can Harm Your Health" and then coming back to heed the wisdom of this thread. Or not and carry on as you are and wish you had at a later point because the only reason I raise this here is because I'd be willing to bet over 80% of the posters are low T and that is what attracted them to gaming in the first place.

If that is all you took from what I posted then we really have nothing else to say as its a waste of my effort preaching to those who think they know it all. Especially if that "wisdom" is based on something so flawed as modern science with all of its corruption and biases.

Ask anyone versed in the field or who actually works in it and you'll see they agree with me as does anyone involved directly with health and/or peak performance management.

Do you even know anything about me? or does your narrow mind automatically assume I'm American?

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place btw.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So wtf you doing here? Clearly all that preposterone coursing through your veins isn’t doing anything for your social life. People like you are laughed out of any reasonable outlet so you retreat to YouTube and GAMING FORUMS to try and insulate yourself from reality and build up an echo chamber to validate your own deep insecurity and push any onus of blame onto the world around you to excuse your own social ineptitude. Get a life. I’d tell you to read a book but you’ll just cherry pick all your favorite charlatans because the scariest thing to you is an objective challenge to your world view. Big beta energy coming off your tired diatribes. Go back to /pol/

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Do you even know anything about me? or does your narrow mind automatically assume I'm American?

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place btw.

No but why don't you prove me wrong and go to your Doctor and ask for a full hormone panel then post it up here and we can all interpret the data as it stands and you'll confirm exactly what I've been saying in this thread.

• Haha

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No but why don't you prove me wrong and go to your Doctor and ask for a full hormone panel then post it up here and we can all interpret the data as it stands and you'll confirm exactly what I've been saying in this thread.
Look at me, am I doing it right? It’s amazing how easy it is to take basic things out of context. You’re willingly brain washed talking about being a free thinker while not understanding even a basic level of biology 101

Seems like you have a drastic imbalance in your estrogen my guy

Attachments

• C5F58EB7-74EB-41B6-A484-F2AE7BED97BA.jpeg
    C5F58EB7-74EB-41B6-A484-F2AE7BED97BA.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 21

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that is all you took from what I posted then we really have nothing else to say as its a waste of my effort preaching to those who think they know it all.
You blanket rejected scientific studies because they disagreed with you, lol. It should be all anybody should take from what you posted.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
You blanket rejected scientific studies because they disagreed with you, lol. It should be all anybody should take from what you posted.

Please educate yourself further before engaging me in this convo. Better yet try out the eggs experiment I mentioned and see what happens via direct experience and suddenly a new world will open before your eyes.

I say what I say to assist you, even if you don't realize it yet.

• Haha

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please educate yourself further
I read your articles, I provided studies that address your articles, and you reject what those articles have to say (presumably without reading them) solely because you don't like them and not because there's anything wrong with them that you can articulate.

Yeah, I'm the one who needs to educate myself.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please educate yourself further before engaging me in this convo. Better yet try out the eggs experiment I mentioned and see what happens via direct experience and suddenly a new world will open before your eyes.

I say what I say to assist you, even if you don't realize it yet.
You’re adorable in just how deeply gullible you are. Easy mark for any beta with an axe to grind 😘

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It really does as it posits a very clear link which highlights "you are what you eat". After all can you imagine your grandfather acting like this?

giphy.gif

numalesmile.png

soyboy16.jpg

I'd be willing to bet my account that the statement:

"physical contact with other monkeys was reduced by 68%, time spent in proximity to other monkeys was reduced 50%, and time spent alone was increased 30%"

Matches the actual lives of the vast majority of Tempers to a T at a bare minimum as those figures are quite modest really.

Another thing to consider:

Also:

Put the controller down. Stop eating processed crap. Go and lift some heavy weights. Talk to real girls in the real world.

Watch your life change for the better. Or feel free to passive aggressively emote and/or deny what is so obvious to those of us who aren't with this new trend.

I don't like girls. They're gross and they have cooties.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally everything said by the OP can apply to low estrogen levels. So really the advice that’s being provided is to become the cat girl you’ve always wanted to be
I don't like girls. They're gross and they have cooties.
It seems nobody disdains women as much as this guy. Got himself convinced the girly hormone is turning him into a cat girl and the only solution is PROTEIN

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
I read your articles, I provided studies that address your articles, and you reject what those articles have to say (presumably without reading them) solely because you don't like them and not because there's anything wrong with them that you can articulate.

Yeah, I'm the one who needs to educate myself.
Yes, indeed you do. I read your articles and they don't take the larger context into consideration which involves xenoestrogens, halides and many other modern toxins and endocrine disruptors that dovetail nicely with their presence and the decline of testosterone across the world and related fertility issues. This was beyond the scope of the OP but also something equally important as its all interrelated but it mainly comes down to Testosterone.

That was the whole point of getting into the chemical structure etc.. to make you cast a wider net to see the big picture. You can read "Our Stolen Future" and "Estrogeneration: how estrogenics are making you fat, sick, and infertile" for a profound insight into this issue that I'm certain will satisfy the most stringent of criteria you could come up with.

Please report back once you do.

• Haha

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, indeed you do. I read your articles and they don't take the larger context into consideration which involves xenoestrogens, halides and many other modern toxins and endocrine disruptors that dovetail nicely with their presence and the decline of testosterone across the world and related fertility issues. This was beyond the scope of the OP but also something equally important as its all interrelated but it mainly comes down to Testosterone.

That was the whole point of getting into the chemical structure etc.. to make you cast a wider net to see the big picture. You can read "Our Stolen Future" and "Estrogeneration: how estrogenics are making you fat, sick, and infertile" for a profound insight into this issue that I'm certain will satisfy the most stringent of criteria you could come up with.

Please report back once you do.
It isn't my responsibility to disprove the alleged affects of soy on the human body. It's your job to demonstrate the truthfulness of your claims. You haven't done this.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
It isn't my responsibility to disprove the alleged affects of soy on the human body. It's your job to demonstrate the truthfulness of your claims. You haven't done this.

Thanks for clarifying that I have nothing to gain by engaging in dialogue with you as I'm usually quite good at spotting and ignoring the worthless but in your case I was initially mistaken.

Still, alls good though as there is pertinent information that was generated by your contribution that may help others who come and read later so thank you and goodbye.

• Haha

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ate eggs, steak, Nashville hot chicken, and drank water all day yesterday. Therefore I have the highest testosterone levels here based on your rigorous studies. I can’t wait until you turn 60 and are prescribed estradiol to prevent your bones from turning to dust. You’ll probably reject it and die on your kitchen floor. After all you couldn’t possibly compromise your manhood 🤣🤣🤣

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments +1