Status
Not open for further replies.

Contest! Win Neverout for Nintendo Switch!

Do you like contests? Do you like games? Do you like puzzle games? Do you like those puzzle games on your Nintendo Switch? Then I have something for you![prebreak]1[/prebreak]

Untitled-2.png

Thanks to our friends at Gamedust, you have the opportunity to be one out of five lucky winners of their recently released Neverout for Nintendo Switch!

All you have to do is submit your design and idea of a maze in the comments below. Maybe add some traps, enemies, or any cool mechanic you can think of. Make it as simple or complex you want.
The staff will vote and pick their five favorites, judging by a combination of creativity, fun ideas and some artistic qualities - so don't worry if you are not confident in you drawing skills, come up with a fun idea! We want to see as many of your ideas as possible.

This is a quick competition: we're accepting entries from this very moment until it closes only one week from now, on Wednesday 25/07/2018 at 20:00 UTC
The winners will be contacted via PM and made public once the votes have been counted.
Of course, only one entry per user and any foul play will result in a ban.

Issacs_Maze.png

This is my maze... maybe not all that exciting!

Let your creativity flow! Go Go Go!

:arrow: Read our review of Neverout here
:arrow: Visit the Neverout webpage here

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Unlike my name would suggest, no, I cannot make mazes. I stink at this kind of stuff.

I will leave this opportunity to everyone else.

Good luck!

Reactions: Deleted User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No no please don’t eat all my candy ;O;
In all seriousness this seems like a fun idea for a competition. Maybe I’ll enter, but not that good at designing stuff.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have a switch, but I wanna design a cool maze :(
Design one and then donate your prize if you win! The criteria for picking a recipient would be entirely up to you. For instance it could be random, based on first person to reply, guy who encouraged you to realise your dreams of being a master maze designer, anything at all!

D

Deleted User

I... don't have a Nintendo Switch, but heck, this sounds kinda fun. I may give it a go.

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
51.png

Alright, here's my maze, and here's the instructions:

Right Arrow - your starting point, the beginning of the maze
TF2 Heavy - when you enter the maze, he'll automatically start chasing you. "Run home to mama!"
Iron Doors(Black path) - A one-sided door which you can only go through once.
Steel Walls - block your path, and cannot be destroyed.
Chucky - Once Chucky notices you, he'll turn you to his lunch meal.
Mr. Baldi - If you encounter Baldi, he'll bring you to the exit if you solve his math problems. The catch is.... one problem cannot be solved correctly.
Sandwich
- TF2 Heavy's greatest weakness. it'll slow him down for 15 seconds at the place you decide to drop the sandwich.
Riddler - Riddle me this! Can you solve which is actually unsolvable? If you find the answer, a path shall be opened! (The answer doesn't exist)
Kazuma Kiryu - That badass will do you a favor and break the door infront of the Riddler.
Iron Door(White Path) - can only be open- errr, destroyed by Kazuma Kiryu.
Derp Batman - doesn't have enough intelligence to do math or riddles, but will beat the shit out of Riddler.
Question Mark Door - will only be opened if you solve the Riddler's riddle, or beat the shit out of him.
Blue Key - the specific item in order to exit the maze.
Barney the Dinosaur - He loves you, but love can hurt sometimes. when your eyes are met with his, he'll chase you until you'll get your eternal love from him.
Blue Door - can only be opened with a Blue Key.
Up Arrow - your ending point, the exit of the maze.

Last edited by RedoLane,

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Well, it's not pretty, but hey, might as well give it a shot, right? pardon the ms paint.
Your maze is not finish able. There's no Yellow key. And there's no way to gain access to the green key.
Is that the point to trap you forever?

zeveroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may enter .I'm especially interested in the fact that it, according to their site, they list it as available on Oculus, Vive and Nintendo Switch . No other platform is mentioned .

Reactions: Hmed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...