Convert any 3D movie to watch on the 3DS!

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Reactions: 1 person

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you have opera you can use the FastestTube extension.
it integrates a download button on youtube pages so you can directly download all video files.
it doesn't require the video to be buffered completely, and you can choose between all available formats/resolutions available for that video.

and i'm pretty sure the video width should be 400, the 3DS screen is 400x240(WQVGA)

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you have opera you can use the FastestTube extension.
it integrates a download button on youtube pages so you can directly download all video files.
it doesn't require the video to be buffered completely, and you can choose between all available formats/resolutions available for that video.

and i'm pretty sure the video width should be 400, the 3DS screen is 400x240(WQVGA)

No the video width is 480, as given in the instructions. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be in the instructions.

beenii

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1st of all, thank you.
second, a trailer for afatar i got from youtube (3 minutes) has 22mb before and 127mb after conversion :lol: . and its not even that good of a quality (and the 3d-effect is not that good either). dont know if its the original video, or if the quality in general wont be good

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what point it would make,but someone mind doing a 3d video demonstrations? (long ways and short ways)

Very nice, very nice! A few questions though before I go on converting...

1) Is it limited to the same 10 minutes like with recording, or can it be longer?
2) What about simple 2D videos? While I know with a few simple changes to the ffmpeg options I could just duplicate the video so 2D videos could be in the 3D format (but won't display as 3D), but that increases the filesize. Can the 3DS Camera app playback videos that only have 1 video stream?
I also would like to know this.

flaboy909

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lokao0, you don't mind making a batch file for basic 2d conversion as well do you? I'd really appreciate that :yay: !

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to work FFmpeg because I'm new to it D:
how do I add this "ffmpeg -i "video.avi" -s 480x240 -aspect 2:1 -r 20 -vcodec mjpeg -qscale 1 -acodec adpcm_ima_wav -ac 2 "VID_0001.AVI" ?

If it helps I'm using the latest one, static version.

Raikage46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can't seem to work FFmpeg because I'm new to it D:
how do I add this "ffmpeg -i "video.avi" -s 480x240 -aspect 2:1 -r 20 -vcodec mjpeg -qscale 1 -acodec adpcm_ima_wav -ac 2 "VID_0001.AVI" ?

If it helps I'm using the latest one, static version.
Same here. I don't know how to use ffmpeg. Could someone explain?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER