I own this desert, bitches!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
So this week has been damn awesome. Tuesday, 22.03.2011, was the UGLY WORLD TOUR in Helsinki, and I was there with my friend. Best gig I've seen in my whole damn life. Had also a few exams this week but they all went actually well (havent got the results yet, but based on feeling). Today, I went shopping with my mom, we bought new shoes (my old ones were starting to torn inside) and a new pair of light blue jeans. Im also buying my first electric guitar in a few weeks.. Feel free to recommend some beginner-friendly models. My dad has also been sent home from the hospital without diagnose and diagnose will probably remain unkown. So no real improvement there... My mom is starting to complain about my hair (its almost shoulder-length), and that I have to go get a haircut. The problem here is that the tip of my hair (like whole hair) is starting to.. I dont know the word for this. Rot? No that cant be it.. Anyway, the tips are starting to get a bit weird, is there anything I could do about this?

Also, just a little something to express my feelings :
[youtube]cRbKc32i09c[/youtube]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk