Corrupt a wish!

Deleted member 319809

MAH BOI/GURL
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Granted. I give you two tacos. You eat the first one very quickly without even looking, being quite hungry, but before taking a bite out of the second one, your heart just stops. Something about how it looks has you very concerned about the earlier one. The taco looks as if it contained elements that should not even appear in a meal destined for human consumption, and you die not from poisoning or contamination, but from panic at what the first taco contained.

I wish for a compression algorithm for computer files that can reduce any file to 1 byte.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Granted. I give you two tacos. You eat the first one very quickly without even looking, being quite hungry, but before taking a bite out of the second one, your heart just stops. Something about how it looks has you very concerned about the earlier one. The taco looks as if it contained elements that should not even appear in a meal destined for human consumption, and you die not from poisoning or contamination, but from panic at what the first taco contained.

I wish for a compression algorithm for computer files that can reduce any file to 1 byte.
granted but it corrupts your file everytime
i wish for a new computer

Poketard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Granted, but it commits suicide because of how ashamed it was of whats on it.

I wish I can die and become a ghost to wander the Earth forever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone