Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thanks to your tool, my original problem was solved (cartridge game wouldn't boot, arm11 core 1 error), however the tool still points out two bad blocks (repeatedly tried to run the tool, apparently they won't get fixed). The "Verify" tool tool of Godmode9 fails as soon as it starts. Any tips there? And thanks for all your efforts!
Or hope that game have update which have files that game use in bad blocks...

Flamin_Blaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this with my Bowser's Inside story but didn't work so I guess mine is gone too
Post automatically merged:

I tried this with my Bowser's Inside story but didn't work so I guess mine is gone too

Flamin_Blaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this on pokemon Ultra Sun and it said it was verified so I booted up the game and it crash after the 3ds start up screen my Bowser's Inside Story cartridge does the same and I did the same steps
IMG20240303172333.jpg

Last edited by Flamin_Blaster,

skawo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you try the game on a different 3DS? If the tool says it's verified, then this could be some CFW thing.

InazumaDash

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I tried running it on my Fire emblem Echoes cart. At first it wouldn't even start but it did fix a couple of places it got stuck on so I was optimistic. I eventually got it to start and even play the intro movie. But it refuses to go further than the title screen and crashes every time. It keeps getting stuck at 85%, even left during the night. I think it's dead. Now, the positive side, having over 100 3DS games I ran every other game I had to verify and they are all good. I'll try using this every 2 years or so just to make sure. Well bummer, I guess I'll keep the cart anyway it's not like it'll get any more broken. lol Thanks for this program!

Reactions: skawo

WikiBell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, thank you so much for making this application. I've been trying it on my dead copy of Persona Q and after two passes I was finally able to launch the game for the first time. It crashed in the intro but another 3 passes got it to the title screen. Since then, I've done a total of 15 passes and so far, I cannot get any further than the title screen. The logs have been decreasing for a while but since pass 11 they have been bouncing up and down in the amount of corruption still existing on the cartridge. At this point should I continue until I see no change, or would I be at the last resort point of using it on every read?

Flamin_Blaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm not sure, then, but the problem is with the 3DS itself, not the game
I fixed it all I had to do was to delete the updates to I think it was just corrupted I'm talking about the Bowser's Inside Story I have not tried Pokémon Ultra Sun yet and thanks for trying to help me figure it out

Reactions: skawo

skawo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all, thank you so much for making this application. I've been trying it on my dead copy of Persona Q and after two passes I was finally able to launch the game for the first time. It crashed in the intro but another 3 passes got it to the title screen. Since then, I've done a total of 15 passes and so far, I cannot get any further than the title screen. The logs have been decreasing for a while but since pass 11 they have been bouncing up and down in the amount of corruption still existing on the cartridge. At this point should I continue until I see no change, or would I be at the last resort point of using it on every read?
Try running the 100 passes version I sent on page 10.

WikiBell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try running the 100 passes version I sent on page 10.
I ran two consecutive passes in a row in which the logs showed decreasing amounts of corrupted blocks left. I also was able to start the game past the title screen for the first time. The game still would fail immediately in verification, so I decided to do a third pass and now the log shows it has increased the number of corrupted blocks from when I started with the 100 pass version. Should I keep going with this or consider this a lost cause at this point?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol