Could it be computer virus?How Selecting Multiple characters where made in Sonic(sonic the Hedgehog)Generations Multiple Playable Characters Were Made

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Could it be computer virus(is there any way of checking it out) that my SSD partition of C:/ software/hardware drained up that fast so quickly after downloading pirated copy of Beatsaber? Any ideas of how can I manually cleanup C:/ partition without formatting/factory resetting my own Microsoft Windows 11 operating system? Could it be some sort of computer virus trying to crack up my SSD?
It looks like temporarily I won't be able to experiments myself with multiple videogame engines(not exactly at once-standalone attempts-definitely not fusing them together)maybe it's about time to see evolution of Jazz Jackrabbit. Probably on Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Retro would draw more attention to help me out what if just only they wouldn't decide to ban me possibly probably permamently.
Right now I don't know how to do it. I probably I wouldn't have enough free space to download or buy and play Sonic Forces especially for game modding.
If not only poor,bad decisions for moderation and administration I would be still member out there,but they decided to be ignorants instead and pretending that I don't exist like I never existed.
Probably nobody in Unreal Tournament 4 Forum or even Unreal Engine Forums won't be wouldn't be able to making such game modding tools especially for me.
I shouldn't never had any flaw,failures,downfalls,mistakes. I guess it's cooler when someone or somebody is Mary Sue(popcultural slang).
I regret that I cannot talk about game modding on Sonic Retro Community Forum.
I remember Victor Albert Delacroix and GerbilSoft suggesting me to use Two Authentication Steps in Discordapp because someone somebody impersonated as GalaxySoftware black mailing phishing me here's a proof.
uKk4Tis.jpg

I couldn't even have access to that account anymore because according to reinterpreting words of Discordapp staff/creators if I lost QR Code backups(I had it on Google Android Motorola G6 Plus)from time to time I formatted/factory resetted my Apple iPhone including Apple iPad. I shouldn't have listen to them. Discord staff didn't want to disable two authentication steps especially for me.
GalaxySoftware is software add-on for Sonic the Hedgehog Epic Games Unreal Engine 4. It seems some computer hackers infected my own Microsoft Windows 10 OS PC(cross-play platforming).

Last edited by Luke94,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your English is reasonable but you have a very scattered thought pattern that makes things very hard to follow along with, especially when you combine multiple otherwise unconnected ideas at once without any delineation. If you were like this on the other forums you might find people have that as the reason they give up/don't interact with you.

Anyway so you downloaded a pirate copy of Beatsaber (a music game) and now your hard drive is full. Requirements on Steam list 200 megabytes which is fair and not likely to trouble even the smallest of SSD (though 60 gigs would be eaten up a lot by a modern Windows install). However I don't know how many songs the pirate version came with -- as fan made tracks/levels are available this pirate version could have come with several gigabytes of things, possibly plus all the DLC, and that could change things very quickly.
Filled hard drive from viruses has been known (sometimes they will make your computer the host for things, be it in general or as a torrent server or something, and there might be some storage heavy crypto mining things) but it is an odd one these days.

Manually sorting things is possible. First step would be to get rid of the viruses (if any) so they stop doing what they are doing -- viruses tend to set things to launch on PC startup, and possibly infect again if those startups are removed by basic tools.
You then get to figure out what is there that should not be/does not need to be.
This is all quite possible to learn but you will have to put in a bit of effort. If you can backup your documents, browser settings and anything like that then it might be far easier to reinstall -- time was PCs used to be incredibly customised to their users but today I generally find as long as people have their bookmarks, photos and documents that everything else is basically optional or installed when needed.

I am not sure what the discord related thing concerns.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I guess you're right I couldn't make up my mind. I guess it's so called ADHD/Procrastination. Right?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Could it be computer virus(is there any way of checking it out) that my SSD partition of C:/ software/hardware drained up that fast so quickly after downloading pirated copy of Beatsaber? Any ideas of how can I manually cleanup C:/ partition without formatting/factory resetting my own Microsoft Windows 11 operating system? Could it be some sort of computer virus trying to crack up my SSD?
It looks like temporarily I won't be able to experiments myself with multiple videogame engines(not exactly at once-standalone attempts-definitely not fusing them together)maybe it's about time to see evolution of Jazz Jackrabbit. Probably on Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Retro would draw more attention to help me out what if just only they wouldn't decide to ban me possibly probably permamently.
Right now I don't know how to do it. I probably I wouldn't have enough free space to download or buy and play Sonic Forces especially for game modding.
If not only poor,bad decisions for moderation and administration I would be still member out there,but they decided to be ignorants instead and pretending that I don't exist like I never existed.
Probably nobody in Unreal Tournament 4 Forum or even Unreal Engine Forums won't be wouldn't be able to making such game modding tools especially for me.
I shouldn't never had any flaw,failures,downfalls,mistakes. I guess it's cooler when someone or somebody is Mary Sue(popcultural slang).
I regret that I cannot talk about game modding on Sonic Retro Community Forum.
I remember Victor Albert Delacroix and GerbilSoft suggesting me to use Two Authentication Steps in Discordapp because someone somebody impersonated as GalaxySoftware black mailing phishing me here's a proof.
uKk4Tis.jpg

I couldn't even have access to that account anymore because according to reinterpreting words of Discordapp staff/creators if I lost QR Code backups(I had it on Google Android Motorola G6 Plus)from time to time I formatted/factory resetted my Apple iPhone including Apple iPad. I shouldn't have listen to them. Discord staff didn't want to disable two authentication steps especially for me.
GalaxySoftware is software add-on for Sonic the Hedgehog Epic Games Unreal Engine 4. It seems some computer hackers infected my own Microsoft Windows 10 OS PC(cross-play platforming).
Use WizTree to clean up space: https://www.diskanalyzer.com/download

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
    Karma177 @ Karma177: @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really...