• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Covid Restrictions dying off

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You posted lies from media "fact checkers". The same fact checkers that said Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation among thousands and thousands of other lies. Nobody believes them anymore. It's very telling that you still do.

Who am I supposed to believe? Some random "fact checker" with an agenda or words straight from the horse's mouth? I already know what your preference is.
Here are all of the references you are ignoring
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2034577
https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pre...ng-emergency-use-authorization-first-covid-19
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...r-approval-distribution-will-be-main-n1249928
https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf
https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-r...d-evidence-confirms-high-effectiveness-pfizer
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.10...ly partially explained decreased transmission.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-909559662864
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7133e1.htm
The reason these are important is that the expand upon what she said and give a wider context to what's missing from her testimony. Of course, since you didn't read any of this, you are choosing to remain ignorant on the topic. Simply put, you aren't making things better for your case, you are only proving the very point you are trying to argue again. That point is, Conservatives don't look deeper into topics and aren't very deep thinkers.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are all of the references you are ignoring
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2034577
https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pre...ng-emergency-use-authorization-first-covid-19
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...r-approval-distribution-will-be-main-n1249928
https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf
https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-r...d-evidence-confirms-high-effectiveness-pfizer
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2116597#:~:text=Conclusions,only partially explained decreased transmission.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-909559662864
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7133e1.htm
The reason these are important is that the expand upon what she said and give a wider context to what's missing from her testimony. Of course, since you didn't read any of this, you are choosing to remain ignorant on the topic. Simply put, you aren't making things better for your case, you are only proving the very point you are trying to argue again. That point is, Conservatives don't look deeper into topics and aren't very deep thinkers.
So you are saying that she lied under oath? That's a bold move, Cotton...

I thought we were supposed to believe all women?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So you are saying that she lied under oath? That's a bold move, Cotton...

She didn't lie, you didn't read it's stupid that are trying to pretend as if you did.
Equally, way to remind people that you are both sexist and a creep

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Take it up with the EU. They are doing a full investigation. It'll be interesting what they find.
They will probably find the shit that's already been posted. Just because one dude didn't do his research before asking that loaded question, doesn't mean there isn't more to the story. Which again, has been posted if you took 2 minutes to read through some of it.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She didn't lie, you didn't read it's stupid that are trying to pretend as if you did.
Equally, way to remind people that you are both sexist and a creep
Gotta admit, I've grown to love the name calling. Shows me you guys are desperate.

PS. You forgot fascist.
Post automatically merged:

They will probably find the shit that's already been posted. Just because one dude didn't do his research before asking that loaded question, doesn't mean there isn't more to the story. Which again, has been posted if you took 2 minutes to read through some of it.
It's always a loaded question when it goes against the narrative. Do you even realize that you regurgitate corporate media talking points or are you even that self aware?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Gotta admit, I've grown to love the name calling. Shows me you guys are desperate.

PS. You forgot fascist.
Post automatically merged:

It's always a loaded question when it goes against the narrative. Do you even realize that you regurgitate corporate media talking points or are you even that self aware?
You being a creep and assuming I have sex with customers
Maybe don't have sex with your customers? Just throwing that out there as an option.
You being sexist
It's not my fault that these words apply to you, try not to be a sexist creep next time.

And again, you keep focusing on one clip that has a wider context around it and you refuse to read it. My point continues to stand from my initial comment on the lack of deeper thinking. Seems like the only you can do is this nonsense.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You being a creep and assuming I have sex with customers
Because monkeypox is an STD. I can't help that you don't science, bro.
You being sexist

It's not my fault that these words apply to you, try not to be a sexist creep next time.
The phrase "believe all women" is a leftist phrase, so yeah, I agree, it is sexist.
And again, you keep focusing on one clip that has a wider context around it and you refuse to read it. My point continues to stand from my initial comment on the lack of deeper thinking. Seems like the only you can do is this nonsense.
You people never care about wider context or nuance unless you can lie about it. A simple question was asked of an executive of Pfizer and she gave a simple answer. Some things are as easy as that, unless it goes against the leftist narrative. Sorry if I believe a person with first hand knowledge over some Catboy on a gaming forum.

City

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
These restrictions helped me see how much of fucking crybabies y’all are. Like, holy fucking shit, it’s just a fucking mask. Why the fuck would you care so much about wearing a fucking mask in public? Oh no I have to keep my nose and mouth behind something, oh the humanity! Oh no I can’t grind my crotch against people and have to actually keep a dignified distance from others!

I have actually heard a few opinions and none of them make sense. “I want to see people in the face”. Cool, what’s stopping you if I’m wearing a mask? My eyes are still visible. “Kids need social interaction”. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH MASKS?

The only people I feel bad for are the old farts who want to hug their grandchildren but can’t in fear that they’ll kick the bucket sooner than expected. Those are the only people I feel sorry for. The rest of you is the reincarnation of used diapers.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These restrictions helped me see how much of fucking crybabies y’all are. Like, holy fucking shit, it’s just a fucking mask. Why the fuck would you care so much about wearing a fucking mask in public? Oh no I have to keep my nose and mouth behind something, oh the humanity! Oh no I can’t grind my crotch against people and have to actually keep a dignified distance from others!

I have actually heard a few opinions and none of them make sense. “I want to see people in the face”. Cool, what’s stopping you if I’m wearing a mask? My eyes are still visible. “Kids need social interaction”. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH MASKS?
Many people who are hard of hearing or deaf rely on reading lips. The last two years have been hell for them. If you bothered to even look, there are studies showing that babies born during Covid are developing slower than babies born pre-Covid. All because you wanted to feel safe and control people.
The only people I feel bad for are the old farts who want to hug their grandchildren but can’t in fear that they’ll kick the bucket sooner than expected. Those are the only people I feel sorry for. The rest of you is the reincarnation of used diapers.
Try showing a single peer reviewed study showing that masks work before trying to force people to do something so you feel safe.

If you are so scared to go out in public unless everybody conforms to your desires, just stay home. You'll be doing us all a favor. The gall of Covidians and mask Nazi's to scream at people and try to shame people into the herd mentality.

Remember when the airlines dropped their mask requirements and people said it will be the apocalypse? Whatever happened to that prediction? I've flown numerous times with no mask and I never got sick this entire two years.

So, you can take all of your masks and shove them up your ass. At least then, they won't end up in our oceans that the left used to care about, but now we know that too, was a lie.

City

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Blah blah blah
Where the fuck have I said any of the shit you just wrote? Where the fuck have I said that I’m the one who mandated the masks?

People that are “hard of hearing” can either suck it up or learn sign language. It’s not that difficult.

The masks are mandatory because you people are fucking pigs. You were when the Black Plague started, you are now and you will be in the future. It’s hard to enforce rules of not sneezing on people, it’s easier to tell them to just wear a mask. Because it’s just a fucking mask, what’s so difficult about it?

I’m not scared to go outside, I HAVE to go outside. I’m one of the few “lucky” people whose job can’t be done remotely. As the mandates were dropped and people returned to their pigs’ lives, I had to stop using public transportation. How can you live two years of pandemic and still act like the gross piece of shit you were in 2019? We thought Bill Gates was smart to predict that we’d be unprepared in case of a pandemic, but now I can see that all it takes is five minutes next to a perfect stranger: 8 times of 10 they’re going to do something disgusting.

So what do you do to toddlers? You make them wear diapers. Same thing for you people. Your behavior is toddler-like. That’s why mask were a thing. NZ didn’t have a mandate because they don’t have people trying to fuck porcupines like in the US.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where the fuck have I said any of the shit you just wrote? Where the fuck have I said that I’m the one who mandated the masks?
You support mask mandates. You probably support vaccine passports and a social credit system too. It's what fascists do.
People that are “hard of hearing” can either suck it up or learn sign language. It’s not that difficult.
You are quite the ableist. Must.be.nice.
The masks are mandatory because you people are fucking pigs. You were when the Black Plague started, you are now and you will be in the future. It’s hard to enforce rules of not sneezing on people, it’s easier to tell them to just wear a mask. Because it’s just a fucking mask, what’s so difficult about it?
I wasn't around during the Black Plague. Nobody sneezes on people. We were all taught at early ages to sneeze away from people. Not sure what kind of people you hang around, but it does say a lot about you.
I’m not scared to go outside, I HAVE to go outside. I’m one of the few “lucky” people whose job can’t be done remotely. As the mandates were dropped and people returned to their pigs’ lives, I had to stop using public transportation. How can you live two years of pandemic and still act like the gross piece of shit you were in 2019? We thought Bill Gates was smart to predict that we’d be unprepared in case of a pandemic, but now I can see that all it takes is five minutes next to a perfect stranger: 8 times of 10 they’re going to do something disgusting.
You are so mad that the rest of us have moved on and you are pretending it is still 2020. Must be hard for you.
So what do you do to toddlers? You make them wear diapers. Same thing for you people. Your behavior is toddler-like. That’s why mask were a thing. NZ didn’t have a mandate because they don’t have people trying to fuck porcupines like in the US.
You may be unaware or you've never had kids, but diapers don't restrict air flow and oxygen. It's not surprising, all of you Branch Covidians don't seem to understand much of the world around you. That's why you are always angry and crying. I'd be angry too if I knew very little and resistant to learning new things.

By all means, keep wearing your face diaper. In fact wear 3 or 4 at the same time, you know, just to be sure. It's how the rest of us can spot the crazies amongst us and to avoid you fascist nutbags.

• Haha
Reactions: gamefan5 and City

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
In this thread, people calling each other all kind of names. People not understanding sneezing and some think they know better than others... I think you all should touch grass.

Reactions: gamefan5

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
In this thread, people calling each other all kind of names. People not understanding sneezing and some think they know better than others... I think you all should touch grass.
I have a picture of me posted touching some grass :tpi:

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Because monkeypox is an STD. I can't help that you don't science, bro.

The phrase "believe all women" is a leftist phrase, so yeah, I agree, it is sexist.

You people never care about wider context or nuance unless you can lie about it. A simple question was asked of an executive of Pfizer and she gave a simple answer. Some things are as easy as that, unless it goes against the leftist narrative. Sorry if I believe a person with first hand knowledge over some Catboy on a gaming forum.
The information was provided with all sources cited. I am not asking to “believe” me, I am simply asking you to take a few minutes of your time to read through the articles. What she said isn’t something new, it was already revealed right from the start that they knew it was an effective treatment for boosting the immune system against Covid but they weren’t sure if it would prevent the spread. They were given emergency authorization for the known effects of the vaccine but ultimately it was still being tested for the effective against spread. It was also never advertised as being effective against preventing the spread. Two doses were seen to be 95% effective against getting infected. This isn’t new information, this was known since the start. So it was a loaded question since this information has long been publicly available. If you don’t “believe” me then read the articles that I’ve provided.

Last edited by The Catboy,

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The information was provided with all sources cited. I am not asking to “believe” me, I am simply asking you to take a few minutes of your time to read through the articles. What she said isn’t something new, it was already revealed right from the start that they knew it was an effective treatment for boosting the immune system against Covid but they weren’t sure if it would prevent the spread. They were given emergency authorization for the known effects of the vaccine but ultimately it was still being tested for the effective against spread. It was also never advertised as being effective against preventing the spread. Two doses were seen to be 95% effective against getting infected. This isn’t new information, this was known since the start. So it was a loaded question since this information has long been publicly available. If you don’t “believe” me then read the articles that I’ve provided.
If we always knew that the vaccines did not prevent the spread of Covid, why were people forced to get vaccinated or lose their jobs? We were told taking the vaccines was to protect others, just like the lie about masks. It's like you people didn't live in the same timeline as the rest of us these past couple of years. You all forget what was said and when. Then when the truth comes out, you pretend you knew all along. You will not sit there and gaslight the rest of us.

Even President Vegetable said that the vaccines will prevent the spread of Covid. Guess that makes him a liar, then. I wonder if the Washington Post has a running tally of Biden's lies or is that just reserved for the Orange Man? Hmm...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1