Hacking Crap, easy to use channel creator

takanaritogu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When I try creat Mario Kart Wii and Smash Bros Brawn channels: "Got and error while cheking the banner file, check the file!"
I'm using Crap 3.3b.
Anyone?
Thanks

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
takuto said:
When I try creat Mario Kart Wii and Smash Bros Brawn channels: "Got and error while cheking the banner file, check the file!"
I'm using Crap 3.3b.
Anyone?
Thanks
Then use WiiGSC, may it will solve your problem.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
FIX94 said:
takuto said:
I'm using Crap 3.3b.
Anyone?
Thanks

Same problem.

takanaritogu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
FIX94 said:
takuto said:
I'm using Crap 3.3b.
Anyone?
Thanks

Hey FIX94, thanks for reply.
I can create the Smash Bros Brawn channel using WiiGSC 1.06b.... but when I choose de the Mari Kart Wii ISO says "file you pointed doesn't seem to be a banner file!! Incorrect banners cause banners bricks!!" and I don't creat a channel.
Thanks anyway!!!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
takuto said:
but when I choose de the Mari Kart Wii ISO says "file you pointed doesn't seem to be a banner file!! Incorrect banners cause banners bricks!!" and I don't creat a channel.
Thanks anyway!!!
That could mean something is wrong with your mario kart wii game.

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
ClimaxEmperor said:
Um I'm reviving this old thread for some help. I used the new Crap 3.3b and followed all the steps as well as using the WAD manager to install the wad files as channels for all my backed up wii games. My problem is that whenever I start any of them they go directly into this black screen and the Wii crashes. What am I doing wrong? What's the quick solution. I really need help thanks.

Im using Wiiflow latest version r415 and had this issue also. Any channels i created resulted in black screens and wii crash. I tried WiiCrazy's new Wiiflow forwarder he linked a few pages back, but the same issue, perhaps i didnt set it up right not sure.

To get the new channels to work i selected Usb loader 1.6 by WiiCrazy in Crap 3.3b, no addtional settings leave em all default and create the WAD file. This seems to work for me. I dunno if its using some other usb loader, but i assume its pointing to my SD:/apps/wiiflow setup..

takanaritogu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
FIX94 said:
takuto said:
but when I choose de the Mari Kart Wii ISO says "file you pointed doesn't seem to be a banner file!! Incorrect banners cause banners bricks!!" and I don't creat a channel.
Thanks anyway!!!

Ok, I'll try other, THANKS!

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
FIX94 said:
takuto said:
Thanks anyway!!!

Please try it before comment.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
TeenTin said:
Please try it before comment.
Tried it now and works fine:
mkwnw.jpg

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
TeenTin said:
My point is "directly using" .iso file does not work for only Mario Kart.
Yeah in this point you're right, but why don't simply convert to wbfs to fix this problem?

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
Upon advice in another thread i have converted my HDD from WBFS to FAT32 and used Wii Backup Manager to put the games on there, all working good, but my channels are again broken.

When i select Wiiflow as the loader and create the WAD, upon installation and running the channel, the wii black screens. Can anyone confirm that Crap supports .wbfs files with Wiiflow?

Before my drive was WBFS loaded with ISO's and that worked with Crap. Im just wondering if when i launch the channel wether the loader is actually being loaded also by the WAD i create in Crap.

soultakerx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would someone be able to point me in the direction of a tutorial or how-to for this program so far i've searched but can't find any :)

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone be able to point me in the direction of a tutorial or how-to for this program so far i've searched but can't find any :)
easy, plug your hd in, or were ever you have wbfs/iso file of that game, go to the " file" tab open that up, you'll see iso file. click on that ,once the window is open, go to the bottom, an change the file name to wbfs. your games will show up at that point, pick a game. once loaded you'll have to choose your loader you want. (cfg, wiiflow, gx). after choosing the loader. you'll need to choose what cios your using to launch game. after this you'll hit the "create channel" button. an a window will pop up saying "passed or failed" to make channel. you'll find the channel in the wads folder in the crapp folder.

an to the question on wii flow, the last revice that worked with crapp, was 375v.. the newer 417 an on, will not work cause of the change in the dol..( compressed now.). unless wiicrazy up dates this.

i use this with cfg an no intro. just goes stait to the game an works with v70.. no problems.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
an to the question on wii flow, the last revice that worked with crapp, was 375v.. the newer 417 an on, will not work cause of the change in the dol..( compressed now.). unless wiicrazy up dates this.
It doesnt work at all with it, dollz compression can't use arguments. I compiled wiiflow again without dollz compression, may it works:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tc6ep7d7af6g416

soultakerx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
easy, plug your hd in, or were ever you have wbfs/iso file of that game, go to the " file" tab open that up, you'll see iso file. click on that ,once the window is open, go to the bottom, an change the file name to wbfs. your games will show up at that point, pick a game. once loaded you'll have to choose your loader you want. (cfg, wiiflow, gx). after choosing the loader. you'll need to choose what cios your using to launch game. after this you'll hit the "create channel" button. an a window will pop up saying "passed or failed" to make channel. you'll find the channel in the wads folder in the crapp folder.

i use this with cfg an no intro. just goes stait to the game an works with v70.. no problems.

Thanks a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1