Hacking Creating an un-linked Emunand with A9LH?

QuickQuestion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have A9LH running on Sysnand 11.2 (Luma 6.6), and I was wondering if it is possible to create an Emunand that is un-linked from Sysnand? I'd ultimately like to be able to boot holding a button to boot into an Emunand that is completely separate from my Sysnand (i.e Different titles, different Friendcode etc..).

Is it as simple as just creating an Emunand with Emunand9 and then using TinyFormat + setting something like ReiNand to boot when I hold 'B' on Boot, or something like that?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks :)

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, it's as simple as that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Luma I hold L to boot sysnand, if I let it run it boots emunand. But I could have it the other way round

QuickQuestion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's as simple as that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Luma I hold L to boot sysnand, if I let it run it boots emunand. But I could have it the other way round

Thanks a ton, just got it setup and un-linked, and have it so if I hold Left it boots to Reinand->Emunand (and not holding anything boots Sysnad).

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that there's anything wrong with Reinand, but assuming you are using Luma for your SysNAND already, holding L will boot EmuNAND without the need of a second CFW.

Reactions: §caliel§

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay