Creation of a file with all StreetPass Puzzles

tastymeatball

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I want to create a complete PNEL (https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/PNEL) that contains every puzzle/panel that was officially released.
I got every puzzle except the two japanese exclusive puzzles ANAでDS and マックでDS ビッグマック. If you perhaps still have one of these on your Nintendo 3DS please send me a PM.
If you already have access to homebrew just open FBI and select Ext Save Data -> StreetPass Mii Plaza -> Browse SpotPass Save Data. Copy all contents in the directory to your SD Card and send them me in a PM.
Hopefully these puzzles are not lost forever.
emptyPixel.png

Last edited by tastymeatball,

tastymeatball

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you really have one of the missing two puzzles?
They are not stored in the meet.dat file. It's stored as SpotPass Data
You have to do what I described in the first post
If you already have access to homebrew just open FBI and select Ext Save Data -> StreetPass Mii Plaza -> Browse SpotPass Save Data. Copy all contents in the directory to your SD Card and send them me in a PM.

danyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
okay guy however I have a trick : with a japanese system and a save editor you can have it (also I can check the file pls ?)

tastymeatball

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No you can't just unlock them with a save editor...
I think it's brash of you to say you have the puzzles when you clearly never have seen them on your 3DS.
Don't know what you mean with checking the file but you can extract your PNEL file with the tool linked at the bottom of the 3dbrew article I linked. If you need help with the tool ask away. The puzzles that are missing have the ID 19 and 20.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER