‘Crysis Remastered Trilogy’ announced for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch

crysis.JPG

After releasing Crysis Remastered, Crytek is back with Crysis Remastered Trilogy. The developer announced today that the collection will feature the single-player remasters of Crysis, Crysis 2 and Crysis 3. As with Crysis Remastered, this new trilogy has also been optimized in partnership with Saber Interactive.

Crysis Remastered Trilogy
will launch on PS4 , Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC this sometime this fall and with have improved performance on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. In addition, the remasters of Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 will also be made available individually.

:arrow: SOURCE

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Does this Crysis 1 remastered that was launched a while back, or is is a new rework?

I'm kinda interested, actually. They are ok games, and if running on the Switch, all the better. But I'm inclined to believe that there's a massive download needed to play the games.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
not "remastered" youll get the PS3/360 version slightly beefed up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it can run crysis, but not the remastered version, switch version is far inferior in comparison.
lol you for real? the switch version is not the ps3/xbox360 version at all, every version of crysis remastered is pc port, they dont sure the ps3/xbox360 versions as base for any of the hd remastered ones, get informed before saying false stuff.

Devs didnt like very much of the differences the ps3/xbox360 had so they went to pc version for the remasters, incase you didnt knew the old consoles versions were actualy quite diferent from the pc release.

Digital foundry considered the game ran preety damn well even on handheld version on switch abd they are preety harsh on stuff like this so i have no idea what you are saying of the game being bad on switch... i guess you know more than tech experts.

Does this Crysis 1 remastered that was launched a while back, or is is a new rework?

I'm kinda interested, actually. They are ok games, and if running on the Switch, all the better. But I'm inclined to believe that there's a massive download needed to play the games.
it includes the one launched way back plus its 2 sequels. obviously we already have the first one remastered lol

Last edited by pedro702,

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
lol you for real? the switch version is not the ps3/xbox360 version at all, every version of crysis remastered is pc port, they dont sure the ps3/xbox360 versions as base for any of the hd remastered ones, get informed before saying false stuff.

Devs didnt like very much of the differences the ps3/xbox360 had so they went to pc version for the remasters, incase you didnt knew the old consoles versions were actualy quite diferent from the pc release.

it includes the one launched way back plus its 2 sequels. obviously we already have the first one remastered lol
But this is the remastered trilogy, my dude. So, again, I make the same question:
Does this (Switch) contain the recently launched remaster?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
First one was a hard pass for me, no reason to remaster a game that still looks great and plays smoothly on modern hardware. This I might be more interested in, however, if only for the revival of the Crysis 2 multiplayer community. It was so much better than the CoDs and Battlefields of the time, and it still probably holds up okay now.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
But this is the remastered trilogy, my dude. So, again, I make the same question:
Does this (Switch) contain the recently launched remaster?
i dont understand your question lol they releases crysys 1 solo remastered and in the fall you can buy not just the first game but 2 and 3 like a compilation, and im preety sure on the ps store/xboxlive and e shop they will also sell them in separate like normal.

its a trilogy including one game already released solo.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was not the question.
Really you born like this or what.

Copy my entire post that i quoted.

I swear if you cant read then dont quote.

Digital foundry considered the game ran preety damn well even on handheld version on switch abd they are preety harsh on stuff like this so i have no idea what you are saying of the game being bad on switch... i guess you know more than tech experts.

Omg what a load of dribble.

They remastered the game, including pc, ps4/xbx1 will be ports of the pc remaster.

The switch clearly isnt, you can see this, its a beefed up ps3/360 version, not the remaster.

Clearly you refuse to see the comparison between switch and ps4/xbx1, i question if you have even played them.

Or is this another fan rushing to defend that the switch isnt a shitter version.

2 and 3 will be same again, based off the ps3/360 version beefed up.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They remastered the game, including pc, ps4/xbx1 will be ports of the pc remaster.

The switch clearly isnt, you can see this, its a beefed up ps3/360 version, not the remaster.

Clearly you refuse to see the comparison between switch and ps4/xbx1, i question if you have even played them.

Or is this another fan rushing to defend that the switch isnt a shitter version.

Maybe you should focus on getting off on something other than shitting on the Switch, you know, like playing it another console?
We get it, the Switch isn't as powerful as the other consoles, no shit, Sherlock.

Also look at the DF video instead because you're clearly spouting unsubstantiated bullshit claims.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

im not saying the switch version is not inferior to ps4/xboxone version im saying its not a beefed up ps3/xbox360 version at all.

heck digital foundry said the switch version is actualy closer to the pc oiriginal version than the ps4/xbox one version.

Like i said no version of the remasters was made using the ps3/xbox360 version, those versions were totaly diferent artistically speaking from the original on pc, so no idea why you keep saying the switch its a ps3 beffed up version when it isnt lol.

the switch is more like vanilla pc version with some enhanced lightning here and there rather than the console version at all.

Last edited by pedro702,

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
not "remastered" youll get the PS3/360 version slightly beefed up.

it can run crysis, but not the remastered version, switch version is far inferior in comparison.

what are you talking about? The reason the game is even running on the Switch is because it running the same engine as the other remasters. So yes it runs the remastered version. But you are right it’s inferior to the other consoles, that is to be expected.

where did you hear that the Switch is running a slightly beefed up PS3/360 version?

just because you think it looks that way doesn’t mean it is like that

Last edited by DaniPoo,
D

Deleted User

Crysis Remastered on Switch was 720p30fps.
Which is impressive.

The only point being why it sucks is that 30fps is shit for any FPS. It's a 60 standard genre.

Which is why we need that Pro.
Crysis Switch was 720p to 900p. think 900p was added in an update.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not saying the switch version is not inferior to ps4/xboxone version im saying its not a beefed up ps3/xbox360 version at all.

heck digital foundry said the switch version is actualy closer to the pc oiriginal version than the ps4/xbox one version.

and OMFG and what was the sodding PS£/360 version based on, it was a dumbed down version off this pc version.,

exactly what I have been saying, tho its not that "pc" version, you can clearly tell.

do yourself a favor and bloody play them and see yourself, hell theres even plenty of videos online comparing the two.

what are you talking about? The reason the game is even running on the Switch is because it running the same engine as the other remasters. So yes it runs the remastered version. But you are right it’s inferior to the other consoles, that is to be expected.

where did you hear that the Switch is running a slightly beefed up PS3/360 version?

just because you think it looks that way doesn’t mean it is like that
do the research, compare the versions, see the difference.

you may need to remove your nintendo fan goggles to see and believe this.

the switch version is not the remaster version that the PC/PS4/XBX1 received, look at the videos and stfu.

this trilogy will not be the same "remaster", it will be the last gens beefed up again.

but hey ho, one thing i know is you cant tell a nintendo fanboy anything that makes nintendont sound bad, simply impossible for them.

you believe its the same version, rest of us know its not, enjoy your days.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
and OMFG and what was the sodding PS£/360 version based on, it was a dumbed down version off this pc version.,

exactly what I have been saying, tho its not that "pc" version, you can clearly tell.

do yourself a favor and bloody play them and see yourself, hell theres even plenty of videos online comparing the two.

do the research, compare the versions, see the difference.

you may need to remove your nintendo fan goggles to see and believe this.

the switch version is not the remaster version that the PC/PS4/XBX1 received, look at the videos and stfu.

this trilogy will not be the same "remaster", it will be the last gens beefed up again.

but hey ho, one thing i know is you cant tell a nintendo fanboy anything that makes nintendont sound bad, simply impossible for them.

you believe its the same version, rest of us know its not, enjoy your days.
no one said its the same damn version lol you said it

switch version is one thing
ps4/xb1 version is another
and the ps3/xbox360 version were another

incase you didnt know the xbox360/ps3 version even runned on a diferent engine than crysis on pc

Also if you see comparison videos you see the ps4 and xbox one evrsions are also locked at 30 and drops frames like hell same as switch one. Acording to digital foundry the xbox one versions of the game are nearly unplayable tbh.heck they say the performace mode is the worse since it goes from 30s to 50s all the time.

just see the video and this guy are tech experts and they know their shit

Is the switch the best looking version? no
is the switch the ps3/xbox360 version? no
is the switch the ps4/xboxone version? no
is the switch as playable as ps4? yes(heck see the video and see those framedrops even on ps4 pro/xbox one X)

Like they said the switch is its own version made in separate, but the switch actualy runs on the same engine that ps4/xbox one version do and share the odd frame paccing of 31 fps for some reason.

Crysis Remastered on Switch was 720p30fps.
Which is impressive.

The only point being why it sucks is that 30fps is shit for any FPS. It's a 60 standard genre.

Which is why we need that Pro.
crysys now on docked update 1.6 is 720-900p and has alot of framerate improvements and so on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fucking subways like that'll be $3 +1