Country
Swaziland
First: Sorry, but this tread is spammy...65% of it is Spam...when not more
lecture.gif
...please go back to Topic...thanks!
dry.gif

@Topic: I can only say for me...
QUOTE said:
The less I see/hear, the more I belive it's fake...
At this time, and I'm realy sorry to say that, I belive more that FlatMii is real, and this here fake...(and this should mean something...)

So, Fors, can you please post more about the state, or even a Video, to change my mind
smile.gif
? I don't want to rush you, but a detailed post takes ~8 Min, when not less...this time you can take...it won't hurt...
wink.gif

EvanUnisil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ha ha ha Fors I hope you take your time with this. All these people saying that this is fake and demanding for videos for proof... who gives a damn? If you think it's fake move on to something else and when he releases it you can say "well I guess it wasn't fake" but there's no point in forcing someone to rush something or to prove something that they are doing in their free time to help complete strangers. Especially on Christmas/NewYears. Get a life.

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
Blue-K said:
a detailed post takes ~8 Min, when not less...this time you can take...it won't hurt...
wink.gif

8 minutes? that's a very precise estimation. 10 minutes or 5, that's what people usually guesstimate, but 8 is unusual.

QUOTE(Blue-K @ Jan 1 2009, 07:48 PM) when not less...this time you can take...it won't hurt...
wink.gif

So what you are saying is he can only take the time to post ONLY if it takes him 8 mins or more, no less? And he won't get hurt if he follows this? WHAT ARE YOU PLOTTING!!? ARE YOU THREATENING HIM YOU FIEND!!??

Luigi728

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Forsaekn said:
my god people relax. I have been on vacation visiting family, and now in about 20 minutes heading over to a buddies' house to celebrate the new year!

Also I know this thread is pretty out of control with filler posts but if you have been following this as it has progressed you'll have noticed that the same day I bricked my wii's, Emperor of Canada graciously asked me if he could donate to help mitigate the repair costs by nintendo, thus the paypal button. Overall I had recieved a total amount of $112.52 USD from a dozen or so extremely generous people on these forums. These people should have recieved a personal thankyou PM from me.

As for myself, Im going to enjoy the rest of my vacation and be back here in a week or two.

Fors

It's al because this project, and you as the programmer, is so popular.
A lot of people were following it al, and then, all of a sudden, we don't hear anything anymore!
Some people, and me too, became suspicious, because you just dissapeared, without a message. I think that if you said you went on holiday, there were like 10 pages less in this thread.

So, it's all because this project is so amazing! (At least, that's what I think)

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone inform me about this "cSM" and its features? I have a modchip, So like, I haven't really been into this.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Framework43 said:
Can anyone inform me about this "cSM" and its features? I have a modchip, So like, I haven't really been into this.

Well theres a thread somewere about it, that talks about all if its features can't remember were

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Framework43 said:

what is a MOD CHIP?

all joking aside, ill try to search google for "csm" and see what it comes up with. ill post back here and let you know what i find. keep hitting refresh here.

johnny torch says "FLAME ON!"

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
slaphappygamer said:
Framework43 said:

what is a MOD CHIP?

all joking aside, ill try to search google for "csm" and see what it comes up with. ill post back here and let you know what i find. keep hitting refresh here.

johnny torch says "FLAME ON!"
he as google too ... lol

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
looking forward to updates on this!there are 2 VERY nice features of interest for me in particular...

1: CSM will be able to use a "recovery mode" (like starfall) to recover "bricked consoles" so this alone is a priceless addition to maintaining your wii (the sooner this is released the more people in this world get to SAVE THE BRICKED Wii's LIFE!
ohmy.gif
)

2: (for lack of better terminology) "Boot Hooking" will be implimented so what this means is that we will simply put the DVD-r backup in our wii and boot it Directly from the wii menu's official "disc channel"

Those are the things I am personally excited to make use of!

Again a huge thank you to everyone taking out there own time and applying there talents to create the most usefull application to DATE! for the wii homebrew scene We stand in aww of your skillz and wait with baited breath for your posts!

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread needs to die a horrible death. It's either fake or it's been abandoned. Either way we won't be seeing its release any time soon.

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
Forsaekn said:
my god people relax. I have been on vacation visiting family, and now in about 20 minutes heading over to a buddies' house to celebrate the new year!

Also I know this thread is pretty out of control with filler posts but if you have been following this as it has progressed you'll have noticed that the same day I bricked my wii's, Emperor of Canada graciously asked me if he could donate to help mitigate the repair costs by nintendo, thus the paypal button. Overall I had recieved a total amount of $112.52 USD from a dozen or so extremely generous people on these forums. These people should have recieved a personal thankyou PM from me.

As for myself, Im going to enjoy the rest of my vacation and be back here in a week or two.

Fors

God damn you're stupid Luriden

If it was "fake" or "abandoned" we wouldn't see a release at all

screamq3

Trophies
XP
Country
it'll be worth the wait when it finally does come out
smile.gif
i wonder if he has alot more work to do on it at the moment or if its on the brink of completion
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...