CTGP-R crashes when setting up a 4-player game

TheDerpyDolphin

Derp.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried to play CTGP-R with my friends last night, but Mario Kart Wii kept crashing as soon as we all chose our drifing modes. Today I tried to reinstall the entire app and all of it's updates and still got the same results when trying to start a game with 4 controllers. Then I tried with just 2 and 3 controllers and the game worked perfectly fine. I also tried vanilla 4 player MKWii without any mods and it worked fine as well. I went back into the CTGP-R channel and disabled My Stuff, all offline cheats, beta features, pretty much everything except custom tracks, and then tried 4 players again, which resulted in the same crash after the drift type selection screen. I remeber being able to use this mod with 4 players in the past. Is anyone else having this issue?? Or will I have to resort to using a diffent mod for parties?

EDIT: The mod works with 4 players if the track selection is set to “Choose”. Also strangely enough Mario Kart Midnight has a similar issue, but the other MKWii mods I tried with 4P random track selection don’t.

Last edited by TheDerpyDolphin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eTlZ0qcSZf4?si=0vpkdIWplaLMFVqv