ROM Hack CTRPluginFramework - Blank Plugin - Now with Action Replay

Deleted member 411764

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've discovert my mistakes:
I putted the plugin in sd:/luma/plugin/ and not in /plugins/ one small letter, one big problem.
I renamed ultraSuMoFramework.plg to plugin.plg.
Now everything is working.
PS. I've tried the new BootNTRSelector 2.11 on LUMA 9.0 too, and the ultraSuMoFramework.plg dosen't load on ver. 3.6, but does on ver. 3.3, but it did run on 3.6 with BootNTR 3.2 on LUMA 8.1.1. Is that an issue from the plugin site or the BootNTRSelector?

you need to replace the boot.firm with the original to use ntr cfw again

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No need to switch boot.firm, only disabling the plugin loader in rosalina before launching NTR should work.
However I think that BootNTR Selector has a bug on N3DS with 3.6.

It was either check BootNTR Selector or try to finish the Action Replay support, I opted for CTRPF :P
I'll take a look this week for BootNTR Selector, I probably messed up in the binary patcher.

Reactions: Vermil

Deleted member 411764

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No need to switch boot.firm, only disabling the plugin loader in rosalina before launching NTR should work.

It was either check BootNTR Selector or try to finish the Action Replay support, I opted for CTRPF :P
I'll take a look this week for BootNTR Selector, I probably messed up in the binary patcher.

possibly since I had to replace it as my plgs won't load even after disabling plugin loader mod.

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
yes... but placing plg in the plugin folder on the root of the sd won't work with the Luma mod from Nanquitas you'd need to restore the original to use NTR CFW to load plgs again
OK, sorry it didn't work because I did actually use the the plugin supporting boot.firm, and disable the plugin support in Rosalina, that made the 3.3 work and disabled 3.6 in the selector, it works on a regular 9.0 boot.firm, Thanks for the help:D

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did the steps correctly but when load up pokemon ultra sun it flashes green and then black screen I am on v1.1 of ultra sun and on current luma update

busmanl30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hey is it possible maybe you can change the write speed because I have codes that if it writes too quick it will crash

Deleted member 411764

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
did the steps correctly but when load up pokemon ultra sun it flashes green and then black screen I am on v1.1 of ultra sun and on current luma update

You need to press A before the intro starts or you'll freeze. Did you rename the sumoframeworks plg to plugin.plg and put in the right folder?

I'll do a tutorial on this

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is answered, but is it possible to run this new plugin loader with NTR cheats? For Omega Ruby as an example, the Pokemon generator code from Fort42 doesn't work on update 1.4, but an NTR plugin has working generator codes for 1.4. To run both would be nice since the For42 cheats has instant text and other cool stuff the NTR plugin doesn't.

Deleted member 411764

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure if this is answered, but is it possible to run this new plugin loader with NTR cheats? For Omega Ruby as an example, the Pokemon generator code from Fort42 doesn't work on update 1.4, but an NTR plugin has working generator codes for 1.4. To run both would be nice since the For42 cheats has instant text and other cool stuff the NTR plugin doesn't.

put the cheats you find on fort42 in the cheats.txt and place it in the directory on your sd card

SD/luma/plugins/TitleID/plugin.plg + cheats.txt

use this video to help you:

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
put the cheats you find on fort42 in the cheats.txt and place it in the directory on your sd card

SD/luma/plugins/TitleID/plugin.plg + cheats.txt

use this video to help you:

That doesn't answer my question, I'm wondering if I can run those codes alongside an NTR Plugin, with NTR CFW booted up.

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
no, NTR CFW doesn't work with Nanquitas Luma Mod meaning NTR Plugins won't load when you start NTR CFW
NTR 3.3 works with the modded luma. Not sure why 3.6 doesn't yet (disable plugin loader in Rosalina before launching BootNTR)

As for launching multiple plugins, the only thing I can tell you is that you must try. Sometimes it'll work sometimes not.
The plugin is still in wip and it requires a lot of memory by itself.

Luma's loader is better for that btw, I have more memory available for the plugin.

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't understand your question.
luma3DS mod only add the possibility to load ctrpf plugins, it doesn't have any cheat capabilities by itself.

If your question is if CTRPF's Action Replay supports powersaves3ds codes, then I have no idea at all as I don't know what kind of codes the powersaves3ds use nor how it's used.

Reactions: noctis90210

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I got a little problem. Trying to use the blank plugin's value search/memory editor to make cheats for MH3U and I've found a lot of them already (each of the items in box/pouch, HP, Stamina, Oxygen, etc.), but if I activate more than just 3-4 of them, the game will crash when changing areas or ending quests with an arm11 exception handler. Any way to make it work without issues? I want to have a way to speed through some of the more annoying quests...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI