ROM Hack CTRPluginFramework - Blank Plugin - Now with Action Replay

Sanguinis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, there's an issue with D2 code, it doesn't start the loop.
A fix will be uploaded asap, in the mean time you can add a D1 code before the D2 to start the loop. ;)
That was fast. Was that something that was easy to check or that you had already found and were working on? Also, thanks. That was actually something I'd been about to try, but hadn't a clue as to whether or not that would work.

See my answer, your code is fine, there's an issue with D2.
Again, thanks. You'd just posted your response while I was typing my last post.

Last edited by Sanguinis,

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys ! :)
Here's my little Chrismas Gift for you !

Let's start with CTRPF with Action Replay support !
So you'll be able to load codes from text files (that can be find on Fort42 or even on this forum).
The file can be at 2 locations:
  • cheats.txt placed in the same folder of the plugin (like /plugin/<tid>/cheats.txt)
  • If the cheats.txt file is not found, then the plugin search for a <tid>.txt file in sd:/cheats folder (like sd:/cheats/<TID>.txt)
No editor for now but it's planned, however it should be compatible with all working Gateshark codes.
Here's a list of all the code types support by this Action Replay (all Gateshark and more !).

It supports folders and note generated with NTR Plugin Manager. ;)

Note that this version can break the compatibility with others plugins, it's still highly in dev and crashs should be expected.
Backup your saves before using it !!! There's many tools for that.

Big thanks to @AnalogMan, @Anto726, @Mega-Mew, @Scotline and @Vermil for the beta testing, they were a big help as I don't have much time to test things (and found some huge bugs). :)

My second gift for you is my POC of a plugin loader within Luma3DS 9.0.
This version of Luma3DS can loads plugin without the need to use BootNTR.

However, keep in mind that only CTRPF plugins can be launched with it (and they must be recently compiled, old versions might not work) and the path as well as plugin's name is static:
  • sd:/luma/plugins/<tid>/plugin.plg
Must be this exact path or it won't work.
Also, the plugin loader only works on fw equal or higher than 11.4.

Good new, O3DS users can now use CTRPF on Mode3 games with this plugin loader (so you can use ultraSumoFramework on O3DS).

I recommend using this plugin loader as well for the ActionReplay ctrpf. ;)

That's all, Merry Christmas too all of you ! :)

I can't wait to try it. Merry Christmas!

Reactions: Nanquitas

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That was fast. Was that something that was easy to check or that you had already found and were working on? Also, thanks. That was actually something I'd been about to try, but hadn't a clue as to whether or not that would work.
One of the Beta tester found an issue and the others beta testers confirmed it so we worked on it to fix it.

Others few things are in the work, a new release will be done when it'll be ready. ;)
Adding D1 should fix the issue (and won't be an issue when D2 will be fixed), sorry for the inconvenience.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Your code "fixed" in case you're not at ease with Action Replay:
Code:
[Main field super stats]
C0000000 00000012
1820BDF8 000007FF
1820BDFD 0000FFFC
0820BE00 FFFFFFFF
0820BE04 FFFFFFFF
DC000000 00000010
D1000000 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Reactions: Vermil

tempo213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just said I already renamed the plugin to plugin.plg and it doesn't seem to work when I press select in game

1 Change the boot.firm u have in the root for the u download
2 inside luma folder u go create (plugins)Folder no forget the (s)
3 inside the plugins folder you go create the folder like if pokemon ultran sun is the name folder is (00040000001B5000)
4 inside the folder u create (00040000001B5000) u go put the ultrasumoframework only u change the name to plugin.plg

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1 Change the boot.firm u have in the root for the u download
2 inside luma folder u go create (plugins)Folder no forget the (s)
3 inside the plugins folder you go create the folder like if pokemon ultran sun is the name folder is (00040000001B5000)
4 inside the folder u create (00040000001B5000) u go put the ultrasumoframework only u change the name to plugin.plg

thanks, got it working now!

Edit: Just wondering, is there a working plugin for Metroid Samus Returns?

Last edited by Lucky Dearly,

busmanl30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand your question.
luma3DS mod only add the possibility to load ctrpf plugins, it doesn't have any cheat capabilities by itself.

If your question is if CTRPF's Action Replay supports powersaves3ds codes, then I have no idea at all as I don't know what kind of codes the powersaves3ds use nor how it's used.
hey can you implement something into CTRPF that could change the write speed like slow it down because i have ASM that only work on the very ntr plg and gateway.

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
question guys, was thinking of compiling a cheat.txt for Metroid Samus Returns. I checked for cheats for the US version though I can only find cheats for the EUR version. Are there any for the US version?

busmanl30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question guys, was thinking of compiling a cheat.txt for Metroid Samus Returns. I checked for cheats for the US version though I can only find cheats for the EUR version. Are there any for the US version?
i can make some but might take some time to port

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, without the l