Gaming Cubic Ninja USA Is Too Hot At The Moment!

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Never really thought about this but the US Cubic Ninja has a really nice label, especially for such a bad game. The JP one pretty nice too.

Got my first 2 US ones for $5/$15 and the JP one for $30.

Reactions: tivu100

tivu100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The lowest priced CN on US Amazon is a used listed Gateway card. Fucking Hell...
Just saw this. :rofl2: . Imagine one goes in to buy on the hurry without reading the description for his >9.2 3DS. :wtf:

Too bad I was not here when Smealum first released Ninjhax. My nephews only wanted 3DS in late Spring (about the time Pasta CFW and rxTools implemented sig-patch).

A friend of mine got a Cubic Ninja even before the first Ninjhax release for $5 before tax from Kmart clearance bin.

Last edited by tivu100,

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so glad I was on this site the day that Ninjhax was announced. I ran to my used game store, to my surprise someone was in line right ahead of me, picking up Cubic Ninja, I was truly surprised to run into someone else on that day realizing how important it was to get that game. Didn't matter though, I asked if they had another copy,they did, cost me $4. I even briefly chatted with the guy getting his copy about how excited I was for the SNES emulator that was already available. At the prices I see online now, it's outrageous. I'd sell my copy of Cubic Ninja as I rarely need it anymore, but every once in a while I'll need to debug or alter something in the sysNAND, so sadly, as much as I'd like to help others out, I really can't depart with my copy at this time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Never really thought about this but the US Cubic Ninja has a really nice label, especially for such a bad game. The JP one pretty nice too.

Got my first 2 US ones for $5/$15 and the JP one for $30.

Cubic Ninja isn't a bad game at all. It's simple, and certainly not loaded with a ton of content, but it is a charming and enjoyable game for what it is.

Reactions: tivu100

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...