Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

Shinryu974

Trophies
XP
Country
France
View attachment 36911
Preview of next issue of Game Hyrule Warriors
Hi! This one is pretty nice ! You seem to have a lot of knowledge about custom thems.. could you please help with my request ? I wanted to active an official them of zelda majora mask gold edtion and make it work with the home menu hax.. well if it's impossible to use the official as your custom them is pretty nice I could use it instead I think.
Thank you.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hi! This one is pretty nice ! You seem to have a lot of knowledge about custom thems.. could you please help with my request ? I wanted to active an official them of zelda majora mask gold edtion and make it work with the home menu hax.. well if it's impossible to use the official as your custom them is pretty nice I could use it instead I think.
Thank you.
I'm still finishing my projects if the topic you want and an official theme of right and nintendo official themes can not be posted here. In case if it is a custom theme by following what you ordered can even be done. I'll post a few minutes the Linkle the topic, which is the female version of Link.

Shinryu974

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm still finishing my projects if the topic you want and an official theme of right and nintendo official themes can not be posted here. In case if it is a custom theme by following what you ordered can even be done. I'll post a few minutes the Linkle the topic, which is the female version of Link.
Thanks for reply! So as it's an official theme it would be at least impossible to use it with the hax...the revert of medal I guess. Still a shame, I buy the new 3ds gold edition and can't use the collector theme anymore..
Well will check your topic when you will post it. If it's ok I could use it. Still better than the blank theme that I have now..

Last edited by Shinryu974,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Thanks for reply! So as it's an official theme it would be at least impossible to use it with the hax...the revert of medal I guess. Still a shame, I buy the new 3ds gold edition and can't use the collector theme anymore..
Well will check your topic when you will post it. If it's ok I could use it. Still better than the blank theme that I have now..
You can download it in .cia use a program you have here in the GBATEMP BodyCache save the official theme to your SD then converts it to so Yata plus so if you access the internet in online mode will keep the theme.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Could you make one with Linkle? Possibly with this pic? :3
r5ksGLv.png

Edit: Oh, and this song as BGM if possible :D

Edit2: I made a bgm.bcstm file with the song mentioned above, if you'd like to use it:
It has a decent loop, but you can make your own of course xD

How I had said I made the theme of Linkle with all this music you spent to convert to Wav was very low sound. I will see another music because that there did not. Gave error in upload image of the first theme that was the Linkle then I lay back. In any case I found her music flawless time to convert the video to wav.

I will make an issue of this music there after you have everything ready I post new mind the theme of Linkle along with the sheik with links to download. I will make just a few more with themes based on that game to close the collection. Then do the other themes from other games I'm trying to create.

Attachments

• Sheik1.png
    Sheik1.png
    941.9 KB · Views: 312
Last edited by Ryumaru,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I'm not working on a Hyrule Warrios theme, I wanna leave it just like this one hahaha

But I'm gonna use a different scrollable bottom and top screen

From a look at the themes that I did basically used the same basis of this video you posted. I set up everything so player's eye mode.
He gave a very strong will to make these issues after trying to find this Japanese official theme and hit his face on the wall.
And as we do here in Brazil who has no dog hunts with cat. Translation of this saying is not found myself do one.
We have to agree that Japan's Nintendo themes are much more elaborate and not know why they do not go out to other countries.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i made my 1st theme! sadly there is no BGM or Sfx as those 2 parts are slight mystery to me.. check out the theme though!
HNI_0010.JPG
However i do not know how i could in anyway put this on 3dsTHem.es as there is no Sign up option or log in options..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

forgot to mention: all folders have gir on them.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
i made my 1st theme! sadly there is no BGM or Sfx as those 2 parts are slight mystery to me.. check out the theme though!View attachment 36959However i do not know how i could in anyway put this on 3dsTHem.es as there is no Sign up option or log in options..

forgot to mention: all folders have gir on them.
I have good memories of that design pity that it did not continue in Brazil speaks seriously.

FlameSpeedster

That Guy Who Made 250+ 3DS Themes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: Sirius64

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i mean by figuring the 2 parts out. i mean making them from scratch. i have have the perfect sfx file for it too but it will have to wait.

i can create a cwav but for some reason i cannot inplement it into the theme.. it needs a nintendo sdk tool or something..

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
what i mean by figuring the 2 parts out. i mean making them from scratch. i have have the perfect sfx file for it too but it will have to wait.

i can create a cwav but for some reason i cannot inplement it into the theme.. it needs a nintendo sdk tool or something..
I know how it is. What I still have trouble and make image top and bottom with rolling using a single image is always misaligned.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I know how it is. What I still have trouble and make image top and bottom with rolling using a single image is always misaligned.
Do like I did instead of trying to find this application you use on CFW try to find the plugin which allows own Yata plus convert Wav files to CWav because I found a site that has for more than 100,000 sound effects menus games, speeches , shouting, use items and so on.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Catboy, you arent here most of the time so hi