Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it in one of these? cause this is a nsdk supposedly..
where is it.png

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Is it in one of these? cause this is a nsdk supposedly.. View attachment 36994
You have to seek ctrWav the nintendo and a plugin available only for the Nintendo game developers I found most unfortunately because it is a file that has copyright can not pass any information on how to get it sorry.

You have to find him for his own account after finding him and so put in the directory of Yata that will allow convert files in wav format cwav without any error.

You can get more information about the Yata and this plug-in tutorial Yata Plus with all the developer of Yata program also makes it clear that you should seek him for their own account.

see this link https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-creating-a-3ds-custom-theme-from-scratch-with-yata-v1-1.393602/

These Yata Plus Master does not have the wav converter to cwav and so are plugins to improve Yata Plus more I did not see any difference.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please stop talking like that. it is very confusing when you the text is like this: you have to find him for his own account after finding him and so put in the directory??? idk what that means??!! but really... i do hate this secrecy thing EVEN THO THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO SHARE IT> "cough,cough skype, cough, cough,Microsoft messenger, Cough,cough, A zip file that is named different and all the files inside named different, cough,cough, Email, cough,cough,ectra..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

there are always a way around stuff.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
please stop talking like that. it is very confusing when you the text is like this: you have to find him for his own account after finding him and so put in the directory??? idk what that means??!! but really... i do hate this secrecy thing EVEN THO THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO SHARE IT> "cough,cough skype, cough, cough,Microsoft messenger, Cough,cough, A zip file that is named different and all the files inside named different, cough,cough, Email, cough,cough,ectra..

there are always a way around stuff.
Put simply the User to pass the link it here for you will be banned from this forum. They are sorry rules. I know and most boring of me I my hands are tied.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i already KNEW THAT! know what.. no FK this i am going to try finding it in the sdk i got with yata+ i am sick and tired OF DAMN SEARCHING FOR S+++ THAT SUPPOSEDLY DOESN'T EXIST APERENTLY!!! I TRIED GOOGLE, I TRIED BING, I TRIED YAHOO, IT IS BULS>>> THAT JST TO CHANGE A WAV FILE TO A D>>> CWAV FILE, IT NEEDS A DUMB LITTLE PROGRAM THAT IS NON EXISTANT!!!!

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Laterite, which Folder is it tho? if i can get a hint of which folder. then i can figure it out..(srry everyone for the...post i did a few mins ago... it is just, i always come across this almost every day with things that need something to use it and it is almost impossible to find...)

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Fun fact: because of your theme's name, it's downloaded to *set download folder*/Fire Emblem Fates/if.zip
Under a Fire Emblem Fates folder in Downloads!
I am open-mouthed the theme is excellent. A custom theme that I have not seen in 3dsthem.es and FFVIII

Laterine I loved the custom theme Pikachu was really cool - https://3dsthem.es/2044
the layout of the folder was identical to a Pokeball.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like this?
pc.jpg

it was already like this when i got it. is there something else i need to do? i already extracted all the zip files in the SDK file. (i kept the ziped versions as well in a diff file incase i did something wrong) now do i just launch yata+ or the Converter? cause when i launch the converter it pulls the Black cmd window then an error occurs. is that normal or no?

forgot to mention: it does it also when i try Yata+> Edit> Wav->Cwav..what do i do to get it to NOT do that on both?

Laterite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like this?View attachment 36998

it was already like this when i got it. is there something else i need to do? i already extracted all the zip files in the SDK file. (i kept the ziped versions as well in a diff file incase i did something wrong) now do i just launch yata+ or the Converter? cause when i launch the converter it pulls the Black cmd window then an error occurs. is that normal or no?

forgot to mention: it does it also when i try Yata+> Edit> Wav->Cwav..what do i do to get it to NOT do that on both?

You do it in Yata+. Also, it is not working because you did not copy over the .DLLs. Go back to the folder where you found the .exe and copy the bottom 5 files (if sorted by name).

Last edited by Laterite,

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so once i copy the dlls what do i do to the ones below the exe cause the exe,dlls were not in a seperate folder.. they were just already there upon unzipping the file.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Does anyone know tell me what the maximum size and a Cwav file should have and also their maximum time limit. Because I made a Cwav of 254kbs with a time of 00:00:06 and has not worked. I made a cwav with door knocking sound to a theme that I am riding and presented this error somene this Cwav.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a size limit/ duration limit for cwav files cause i try to add them then when i do and import them, it works but when i go into the 3ds with t, it just brings the no theme back up on Home menu.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
is there a size limit/ duration limit for cwav files cause i try to add them then when i do and import them, it works but when i go into the 3ds with t, it just brings the no theme back up on Home menu.
A time limit for example the cursor can only have the time to 00:00:01. The sound of open application can not over time 00:00:04 to create and delete folder time can not exceed 00:00:03 to create the maximum time folder and 00:00:03. I found these results in a community that Cwavs plot has custom here in Brazil.

And they told us that we have the time limit above 00:00:01 leave always possible with 00:00:01 timeout for so will work without any problem.

The problem is not literally the file size but its runtime. If you put the cursor a sound with time 00:00:04 will give error.

And sorry for not being able to help with the ctr-wav most are the rules imposed by the forum hope this helps you to do your Cwavs correctly.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: who's up for rating and showing some playlists? https://gbatemp.net/blogs/blog/playlist-rating.5153/