Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
made a new theme! (still no Sfx tho. will get to that later.) the theme is a Zelda spirit track and zelda Phantom hourglass fusion theme! take a look.
Zelda.png

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Well, I think it is if you're into strategy RPGs. Check out Fire Emblem Awakening, the previous game in the series, also for the 3DS!
I saw so many customized themes of this game that it was interested in 3dsthem.es

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll see if I make a custom theme of fire emblem after first will end the hyrule Warriors then I've picked up this game as my next project I downloaded a few themes here now that your game.

Reactions: SomeGamer

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I did some much needed updating to the Hyrule Edition theme I posted a few pages back.
Here is version 2.0.
  • Custom folder icons.
  • Less gold! Thankfully...
  • Emphasized the logo in the bottom background.

https://3dsthem.es/2122

getPreview.php
It took too long to post this theme custom here. But as it turned out great we're even. Joke you made this theme based on Majora's Mask Gold Edition right ?

I loved was the custom border looking stone.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
asfdf.png

Speaks personal going on here to make some stops first new themes of Hyrule Warriors I'm almost finishing the collection and how many today did not have the strength to keep doing those the arrangements that I do so I made only an emblem.
Then it launched a new program for creating themes still in beta do more proved very interesting and Usagi 3DS Theme Editor that has everything to grow all the themes posted today were made in it.
I will do 5 more issues there shut the collection of Hyrule Warriors. Thus turning to other normal themes.

478.png

previa.png Preview.png Preview.png Preview.png

fdfd.png

dsder.png

Preview.png Preview.png
The theme of the link 3d I forgot to put the color of 3ds folder of the same color of the remaining issues left blue -_- removed him from 3dsthem.es for concert after I order.
Since already thanks to SomeGamer for posting the program Link and Usagi for creating it.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Laterite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone having problems with CWAVs converted in Yata+ being very distorted and low quality?

I tried converting the WAVs using Convert.bat and they sound perfect, but they crash Yata when I try to create the CWAV chunk. I also tried to use custom_cwavs to create the chunk and then import it into Yata, but when I install the theme on my 3DS it just crashes back to the default theme or just black screens my emunand.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
View attachment 37108
Speaks personal going on here to make some stops first new themes of Hyrule Warriors I'm almost finishing the collection and how many today did not have the strength to keep doing those the arrangements that I do so I made only an emblem.
Then it launched a new program for creating themes still in beta do more proved very interesting and Usagi 3DS Theme Editor that has everything to grow all the themes posted today were made in it.
I will do 5 more issues there shut the collection of Hyrule Warriors. Thus turning to other normal themes.

View attachment 37113

View attachment 37101 View attachment 37110 View attachment 37109 View attachment 37111 View attachment 37112

View attachment 37114

View attachment 37116
View attachment 37115

Since already thanks to SomeGamer for posting the program Link and Usagi for creating it.
Your themes are beautiful! When you've finished your Hyrule Warriors pack, could you create a CIA theme pack out of it?

Reactions: Ryumaru

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Your themes are beautiful! When you've finished your Hyrule Warriors pack, could you create a CIA theme pack out of it?

It has a program available on the site to convert iso in .cias format and make a pack. Already I tried to run it on my PC but is giving plugin error.

If you want to have someone who can do this, you can post and without any problems here.

Anyone having problems with CWAVs converted in Yata+ being very distorted and low quality?

I tried converting the WAVs using Convert.bat and they sound perfect, but they crash Yata when I try to create the CWAV chunk. I also tried to use custom_cwavs to create the chunk and then import it into Yata, but when I install the theme on my 3DS it just crashes back to the default theme or just black screens my emunand.
A look at these explanations I gave earlier https://gbatemp.net/threads/custom-theme-thread.377399/page-177#post-6026168
The problem is not literally in time to convert but the sound execution maximum time each theme item has a specific limit.

Another factor that causes error creating Cwavs and poor conversion of the downloaded files. I forward all files to convert them for the second time in Format Factor program it allows you to convert video up to sound files.

I found the ctrconverter32.exe with all your .dll files so put it in the root directory of Yata and wav file format converter for cwav worked without any error.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: Laterite

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine

I recommend that cwav's files have a time limit of 00:00:00 or 00:00:01 is more advisable 00:00:00 a very fast sound to the cursor items and close folder with the remaining timeout 00:00: 01

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
galeria.png

Below is the complete collection of themes I created for this game so I finish all new songs will warn until it leave you with the themes already created.
Some issues being monstrados provided this has not yet been posted on 3dsthem.es and so wait for finalizing brctm's I will post them and will update the status of this posting.

Who can help me with this program https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...kages-with-custom-and-official-themes.401081/ I would greatly appreciate it because it does not work here who can convert the collection as soon as I complete in .cia pack and I thank already let the credits of thanks to finalize everything.

478.png

Preview.png Preview.png 3.png 13.png 3.png Preview.png
Preview.png Preview.png 1.png 2.png 2.png Preview.png
Preview.png Preview.png 3.png 3.png 3.png

Note: The Themes in this mode of small images all together they are not looking letters Yu Gi Oh or Magic personal ?

fdfd.png

usagi.png

All themes of this collection were in this new program anyone in order to verify more information link below.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-usagi-3ds-theme-editor-net-library-testers-wanted.412233/

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: FlameSpeedster

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :tpi: :rofl2: