Hacking Cyber Gadget Save Editor Now Supports Pokemon X/Y

reshiram1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello again have a doubt How do I can fix the error 28 to operate the Cyber Gadget Save Editor 2? hope you can help thank you all again in advance I hope your answer a greeting

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok,heres a strange thing thats happened:I did some save editing last night on my cart,saved it and didn't check it tip I got home this evening.Went on Pokebank to transfer my stuff over and NONE of the edits are there at all.So I thought I might have made a mistake and just redid the lot. Gone on Pokebank and NONE of the stuff is on there.

Any ideas?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
They mention that Gateway works with PKHex. How exactly?

SaveDataFiler. Part of the leaked SDK. It automatically decrypts/encrypts on export/import of saves from games. ;)

You need to use DevMenu to install it. Gateway hasn't natively released their own equivalent to this yet.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
SaveDataFiler. Part of the leaked SDK. It automatically decrypts/encrypts on export/import of saves from games. ;)

You need to use DevMenu to install it. Gateway hasn't natively released their own equivalent to this yet.
So why not better do a PC Program that everyone could use? Or implement that on PKHex?

Reactions: Margen67 and Sheimi

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Even if you have the save encryption key (which for 6.0+ save files we don't have yet), you still need to run the decryption on the 3DS because the decryption algrithm and such is done on on the special AES engine built into the 3DS. So this is why there is no encryption/decryption of any kind going on on the PC alone.

Save editing utilities like PowerSaves runs server farms of 3DS units to do this, thus why it "seems" like you can edit saves on just your PC using PowerSaves. But as you can tell, an internet connection is required to use it. That's because they have to send the save to their server farm to decrypt the save, processs the edits, then re-encrypt.

Reactions: Margen67

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why not better do a PC Program that everyone could use? Or implement that on PKHex?

Because it's not possible; you need a 3ds for the hardware key scrambler to do decryption even if you have the key, and we can't generate the keys properly anyway.

For ORAS, is there a way to force unrotatable items to be rotated in a secret base?

No. If a secret base item is rotated illegally or placed illegally, on map load it will be placed back in inventory.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i see. damn.

Is there a way to get permanent "drought" or "heavy rain" weather in the overworld like there is during the story?

Also what happens if you make your multiplayer avatar on PSS an NPC avatar like Steven. (What happens in secret bases and stuff)

Reactions: Margen67

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way i can use this on my macbook?

Install Windows on a Bootcamp partition. I have 200GB set aside (hard drive is 1TB) with Windows 7 installed for instances like this where OS X is unsupported. These days most major pieces of software are available on Mac but smaller, more niche things like this tend to be Windows only, unfortunately. There are virtual machine/emulator type programs which allow you to open Windows software in OS X (WineBottler is one), but I've never had much luck with them. There's always a chance someone might create Mac versions of the CG software/PKHeX

D

Deleted-19228

CGSE is pretty much dead. PKHex is the way to go. And congratulations on necro'ing a year old thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, though only sometimes when some people arent home
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honey he's playing gta again
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    WUT! Get my belt.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, but atleast i have the amazing spiderman and red dead redemption 1 too, they are more family friendly compared to GTA (i think)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If it's modded you always have everything
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My pc already has every ps3 game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it only has like 26 GB avaliable right now
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    GTAV is fine beating up hookers is OK, they don't mind!
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, uhhhhhhhhh how do I tell you i entered their club once?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just don't pick them up, and drive to a hidden location.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you do run them over and get your money back
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2,
    @BigOnYa a strip club
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The strip club you shoot up the hookers you pick up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You actually get to own that strip club, later in the game.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    After you shoot it up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm still pissed I had to pay for that game again, (3rd time) just to get the next gen(4k) update. It should be free. Typical Rockstar move tho.
    +1
    I live like walking distance to a strip club lol
    I should check it out some day
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you shouldnt, you may run into one of your long lost daughters you never knew you had.
    +2
    BigOnYa I had a modified version with texture mods and all kinds of goodies lol https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5g4kxs4UU&t=64s
    Me playing it like 4 years ago on a 2080 Ti lol
    Lol that reminds me I am like 60% sure my step daughter is dead...
    Meth addicts don't move out of a house they are trying to sell and the boyfriend says she moved and does not know where lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was about to be like can't wait for gta6 so @Psionic Roshambo can tell me places to go then you drop that
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I was about to be like can't wait for gta6 so @Psionic Roshambo can tell me places to go then... +2