RainReach

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this Tool is universal works on all platforms
What is this you ask it is a hack too to connect you can connect with this to your Xbox and each buttons has it own commands to override the XBOX ONE XBF FILES IN THE GAMES THAT ARE HIDEN. how does the tool connect?
Through FTP. The video I used using the tool on the game got tak n download by the game provider
If it says you can’t access cyber tool is Bc it’s still being developed I’ll update y’all when theirs new updates then you just tap the check for updates buttons
Proof they been taken down :
Cyber tool free version preinstall

Install the pre download https://app.mediafire.com/2y8slueta
Here’s the video they removed
new thing added to cyber tool comming soon free for everyone this is work in progress ESP still trying to fix the shaky boxes
heres the fixed predowload link https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2y8sluetafxck/CyberTool_free_updates

Last edited by RainReach,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
the link you provided isnt working either.
Good. The less cheaters there are to ruin a game the better. This seems fake anyway. I really can't see a difference in the video between the cheats being "on" or "off". This just reeks of those "XBL GOLD GENERATOR WORKS 2015" videos that solely exist to spread keyloggers to children.

Despiteful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not good. Not everyone want cheats to use online. Back in the nintendo and sega days, cheats was just left over mod menus that programmers didnt remove from their games. Most of them gave you different modes and extra lives. I mostly wanted to use them for making my own trainers for the games i like to play by myself, not to ruin fun of those who play online.

But then again, I dont think you understand that, because you just solely accused me for wanting this program to cheat online. Some casual players like myself just want a app to tinker with, because we are tired of waiting for DEVs to bring more DLCs to a dead server, or in Anthem case, jump ship because they failed to bring and give their games new gameplay value.

Period.

Good. The less cheaters there are to ruin a game the better. This seems fake anyway. I really can't see a difference in the video between the cheats being "on" or "off". This just reeks of those "XBL GOLD GENERATOR WORKS 2015" videos that solely exist to spread keyloggers to children.

Last edited by Despiteful,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
you just solely accused me for wanting this program to cheat online.
No, I didn't. Nowhere in my post did I accuse you of wanting to cheat online. Nor do I care what your justifications are for wanting to cheat. But hey, you know what they say about a guilty conscience; they tend to over share in order to convince others of their innocence.
Some casual players like myself just want a app to tinker with, because we are tired of waiting for DEVs to bring more DLCs to a dead server, or in Anthem case, jump ship because they failed to bring and give their games new gameplay value.
Sounds to me like you already have the solution here; don't play shitty games that require cheats to make better. If a game isn't fun on its own merits, why play it? It's like sprinkling powdered sugar on a turd just so you can feign a smile while eating it.

Last edited by Joom,

Despiteful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you did, or better yet, your broad statement that you made, make it seems like i want to mod online!

"The less cheaters there are to ruin games...." (insert your voice here.....ROFL)

You said that comment when comparing this mod to those fake ass shitty rattlers that hackers was using to defraud people back in the days. If you ask me, if you dont use an VM and Linux, you are asking for trouble. So dont blame me for other people weak impulses.

And two, don't tell me what to play or how to play!

Remember....at the end of the day, whatever you eat, doesn't make me shit! (Quote from Jay-Z)

So with that being said, Ive been doing mods since the OG xbox years. Still have multiple accounts for those old modded forums that USED to be mod friendly.

#extracreditpoints
Hell, most of those sites from back then, are non existent, like xbox sky community. Mainly because they hosted backup copies of xbox/360 games on their own private server.

As a matter of fact, there are countless of trainers that was made for almost every game that was a classic on that system. And if there wasnt a trainer, i was able to make my own with the x chip being inside of my og xbox.

And three, I never cheated on a live game nor did i use my trainer mods online to ruin others fun.

Come to think of it, without us modders, the xbox wouldnt be the powerhouse it is today, with the saving games on the hard drive and being able to upgrade your HDD.....But hey, let you tell it, because hey, you know it all, right Clarissa?

(It was a Clarissa explains it all reference and yes, I know that joke is showing my age lol)

No, I didn't. Nowhere in my post did I accuse you of wanting to cheat online. Nor do I care what your justifications are for wanting to cheat. But hey, you know what they say about a guilty conscience; they tend to over share in order to convince others of their innocence.

Sounds to me like you already have the solution here; don't play shitty games that require cheats to make better. If a game isn't fun on its own merits, why play it? It's like sprinkling powdered sugar on a turd just so you can feign a smile while eating it.

Last edited by Despiteful,

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is actually legit that's cool for people wanting to use it offline. I see nothing wrong with doing that. I like tinkering around with stuff like this, but as far as online play goes, I don't support any kind of cheating online. It ruins the fun of the game for others by giving you an unfair advantage.

Reactions: Despiteful

Despiteful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank You bro!

That is all I wanted it for! Just to tinker with my own games that I have to give some of my old games replay value and to grab some stupid crazy achievements that is virtually hard to get. Make my own stories to tell over the camp fire with some roasted smores and shit....lol

If this is actually legit that's cool for people wanting to use it offline. I see nothing wrong with doing that. I like tinkering around with stuff like this, but as far as online play goes, I don't support any kind of cheating online. It ruins the fun of the game for others by giving you an unfair advantage.

Reactions: Kopimist

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this Tool is universal works on all platforms
What is this you ask it is a hack too to connect you can connect with this to your Xbox and each buttons has it own commands to override the XBOX ONE XBF FILES IN THE GAMES THAT ARE HIDEN. how does the tool connect?
Through FTP. The video I used using the tool on the game got tak n download by the game provider
If it says you can’t access cyber tool is Bc it’s still being developed I’ll update y’all when theirs new updates then you just tap the check for updates buttons
Proof they been taken down :
Cyber tool free version preinstall

Install the pre download https://app.mediafire.com/2y8slueta
Here’s the video they removed

There is no way this is real

I’m sorry but with how broken this English is in this post, and the app being a “predownload” without a virus scan, but not an actual release

Whoever downloads this deserves their virus

Reactions: KimKong

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm more interested in a kernel hack then some dumb cheats.
I guess it's inevitable but still, any kind of homemade software for consoles is another step towards running your own code on the machine.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm more interested in a kernel hack then some dumb cheats.
I guess it's inevitable but still, any kind of homemade software for consoles is another step towards running your own code on the machine.
Cheats just get patched in 0.2 seconds too. Look at that save modding tool a few years back. How long did it last? Maybe a week?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Cheats just get patched in 0.2 seconds too. Look at that save modding tool a few years back. How long did it last? Maybe a week?

Thank fuck that Microsoft is actively stopping cheaters from ruining the online environment.
In all honesty, I've completely forgotten about that save tool until you reminded me about it kek.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank fuck that Microsoft is actively stopping cheaters from ruining the online environment.
In all honesty, I've completely forgotten about that save tool until you reminded me about it kek.
I even forgot about it myself until just now lol

wonder if their discord is still up. They swore up and down that they had the tool working again after it was patched and would release it “soon”

Despiteful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, you still can do some soft mods with the xbox. Just depends on what game is actually being modded.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It wasn't truly patched. It was just their method that was patched. Tbh, if you have the modded ftp package and the old xbox file browser that they removed, you can still edit and poke values within your save game files. I got one of the old modded packages that came with the Retroarch program that i had grabbed for the dev app for my xbox.

I even forgot about it myself until just now lol

wonder if their discord is still up. They swore up and down that they had the tool working again after it was patched and would release it “soon”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: