‘Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty’ DLC will be a paid one

phantom lib dlc.JPG

Last September, CD Projekt Red announced the Phantom Liberty expansion for Cyberpunk 2077 is slated to launch next year. Recently, more details have trickled around the DLC. Speaking to GamesRadar+, CDPR's global PR director Radek Grabowski noted that "as for the expansion's pricing - we have not revealed exact details yet, but it will be a paid one".

Grabowski also added that "our expansions are traditionally cheaper than full-price games", suggesting that Phantom Liberty might be priced lower than the $60 Cyberpunk 2077 base game.

:arrow: SOURCE

gaga941021

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
The game was rubbish, and not just because it launched in a broken, unfinished state. The storyline wasn't that interesting and the gameplay wasn't that fun.

I don't know if dlc can correct that but I guess they're going to try and recover some of the massive amount of money they invested on this game. I won't be buying it.
Such a unique take.

• Haha
Reactions: White_Raven_X

White_Raven_X

Hack everything, hack the world!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To all the haters...

This is news because some people actually appreciated and enjoyed this game and still do. It's ok for Call of duty to come out buggy as fuck and sometimes unplayable but nobody else can have their setbacks. You know what the problem is with most gamers these days, they follow what others say and can't appreciate the games that aren't backed by popular YouTubers, twitchers and so on...

Cyberpunk had it's problems and bugs but all in all this game was fantastic and the fact that they stood behind their product and offered refunds for all the cry babies out there was pretty stand up in my opinion. They are still fixing bugs and are also still putting out DLC's like most other big games out there.

So yes this is "news" for those fans who have waited years for this game to come out and enjoy playing it.

So thank you for reporting on all games!

• Haha
Reactions: scroeffie1984

kcajjones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To all the haters...

This is news because some people actually appreciated and enjoyed this game and still do. It's ok for Call of duty to come out buggy as fuck and sometimes unplayable but nobody else can have their setbacks. You know what the problem is with most gamers these days, they follow what others say and can't appreciate the games that aren't backed by popular YouTubers, twitchers and so on...

Cyberpunk had it's problems and bugs but all in all this game was fantastic and the fact that they stood behind their product and offered refunds for all the cry babies out there was pretty stand up in my opinion. They are still fixing bugs and are also still putting out DLC's like most other big games out there.

So yes this is "news" for those fans who have waited years for this game to come out and enjoy playing it.

So thank you for reporting on all games!
I haven't played a cod game in years, but even if it was a buggy mess at launch, they have all been fixed. Cyberpunk is old now and still not fixed! Not to mention it's a crap game...
Post automatically merged:

Such a unique take.
I know right! No one else could possibly agree that it's a crap game that was overhyped!

• Haha
Reactions: White_Raven_X

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Contrary to popular opinion, I actually enjoyed my time playing Cyberpunk 2077. I understand certain folks have their preferences and didn't like the game for w/e reason, fair enough. With that said, I advise against imposing your beliefs or criticisms onto others.

Last edited by urbanman2004,

KeeperCP1

"What, why, where, who?" is my middle name
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well duh, which DLC isn't paid?

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Trials of Gnomus DLC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg