Hacking Daedalus X64 v0.4 HD Texture Packs Help .............

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daedalus X64 v0.4 HD Texture Packs is what im trying to achieve very badly today so im asking for HELP !!!!

Here is what the Main Man Rinnegatamante
Said to do

HD Textures Pack Tutorial
In order to create an HD texture pack (or adapt an existing one to Daedalus X64). You'll need to follow these steps:

• Launch Daedalus X64 and enable Textures Dumper option under Extra menu.
  • Launch the game you want to create an HD texture pack for.
  • Play a bit the game in order to let Daedalus X64 dump all the textures the game loads in the meantime.
  • Close Daedalus X64, if you'll now navigate in ux0:/data/DaedalusX64/Textures you'll find a new folder named as the Cartridge ID of the game you've run containing a lot of images.
  • Create HD replacements for those images (or use existing ones from other textures pack) without changing filenames.
So0o0ooo i have done this of course & i indeed have a Texture Folder with a new folder now filled with the Textures that must have been dumped by the emulator ....Alas Unfortunately My Mario 64 Texture pack when unzipped is in many smaller folders ...
Still albit i feel im doing this wrong ............. im so used to Project 64 on Pc or Mupen On Android

Last edited by SuperDan,
Reactions: Shadow#1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5