Not Quite There Yet
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was in pokemon against someone named MAYLEE.
First she was owning me with 4 dragons, then I used articuno. finally it was my 3 last pokemon against her 1 last pokemon, and she just quit. SHE JUST QUIT!

This happens to me EVERYTIME I'm winning, they just quit. I have 0 wins on my account because people always quit when they lose.

What the hell? Do people EVER care?

God, I need to quit playing pokemon black online. nothing good ever happens anyway >.>

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should probably stay in a server where you know people, so you can report them if they are being douches.

I luckily haven't met many rage-quitters; I think the one time I had a "rage-quit" was when the guy's internet crapped out. There was no "He left the game", just a blue screen saying "Connection Error".

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A better idea is to not play online at all.

Seriously, online gaming has become a joke these days. Everybody is a rage quitter. You're playing poorly? Then your opponent must be a cheater. Your opponent is about to lose? They'll rage quit.

That's the reason why I stopped playing online all together. Everybody no matter what age, has become an immature little prick that even full grown adults act like 12 year olds and quit. It ruins the game and makes me believe that paying for the online in a game (I mean in general) or sometimes even paying for the game if it's online centered, is a waste of money. And companies don't punish those who rage quits, so it's just going to keep happening.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're playing a game like pokemon online and expect better? lol. You're likely always versing kids. Kids don't like when stuff doesn't go their way.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One time when me and my 2 friends were playing super smash bros melee, we did a tourney.
My one friend lost, ragequit and turned off the console...so I chucked my controller at him and got him right in the groin (was an accident). Sweet, painful retribution.

That's why you should always play multiplayer in the same room as the people you're playing with.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i agree i usally rage quit if some asshole on a fighting game is spamming the same shit over and over. have gun will shoot pineapple suprise can suck my ass.

but on topic i only d/c if my rivals use cheap tatics and shit like that.

co-op games are my main friends through. what's odd is i never ran into a d/cer in AH3... i rarly d/c and that's about it.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
One time when me and my 2 friends were playing super smash bros melee, we did a tourney.
My one friend lost, ragequit and turned off the console...so I chucked my controller at him and got him right in the groin (was an accident). Sweet, painful retribution.

That's why you should always play multiplayer in the same room as the people you're playing with.
Wow, he just got up and turned off the console?

If anyone did that to my console, I'd just tell him to fuck off and leave my house. Fucking ragequitters.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Hells Malice said:

If anyone did that to my console, I'd just tell him to fuck off and leave my house. Fucking ragequitters.
Reminds me of the time when my old friend and me were playing Halo. Got so mad that I kept beating him that he hit me with the controller, I sort of cried (I had issues back then.)

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Duskye said:
Slyakin said:
Hells Malice said:

Reminds me of the time when my old friend and me were playing Halo. Got so mad that I kept beating him that he hit me with the controller, I sort of cried (I had issues back then.)

Sorry, but this post made me laugh so hard xD I "sort of" cried xD I guess you learned that you'll have to let your friends win in videogames.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hunter291 said:
Duskye said:
Slyakin said:
Hells Malice said:

Sorry, but this post made me laugh so hard xD I "sort of" cried xD I guess you learned that you'll have to let your friends win in videogames.
Yeah, but I think then they need to learn to not take a game so seriously.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
*facepalm*
In any other game (chess for example), there is no quitting, except forfeit.
In this game (single player), there is no quitting, at all.
In this game (multi-player), should really be the same as one of the above.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UniqueGeek said:
*facepalm*
I see your point, but they are mad that the player just sudden quits, and doesn't just forfeit.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UniqueGeek said:
*facepalm*
Technically, the problem with "forfeit" in a Pokemon match is that it doesn't affect either's records.

If the guy forfeited, you don't get a "Win" and he doesn't get a "Lose". Everything is moot.

So, it's not the community, but the records.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DJPlace said:
i agree i usally rage quit if some asshole on a fighting game is spamming the same shit over and over. have gun will shoot pineapple suprise can suck my ass.

but on topic i only d/c if my rivals use cheap tatics and shit like that.

co-op games are my main friends through. what's odd is i never ran into a d/cer in AH3... i rarly d/c and that's about it.

You shouldn't rage quit/disconnect at all at any time. It makes you worse than the people who cheat and spam.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, he was already back for a while +1