Dark Alliance physical release delayed until July

dark-alliance-1200x630.jpeg

The latest installment in the Dark Alliance series will be coming a bit later than fans may have anticipated, but only partially. The team behind the upcoming action-RPG took to their social media pages today to announce that the physical, boxed version of the game has been delayed by a little less than a month, and will now be released on July 13th, 2021. The team cited "development delays" for the reason behind the date push, but also reaffirmed that the latest adventure in the popular fantasy world will still be available in digital form on the original release date of June 22nd, 2021.

Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance will be available on PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Steam. The game will also be available on Game Pass on Xbox and Windows on launch day.

:arrow:Source

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No biggie for this one I'd say, definitely a wait for reviews type of game. I hope it's good, but I hoped Biomutant would be good too.
Yeah, but the problem with Biomutant wasn't lack of time but conscious design choices that were stupid.

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ak Aack AAAACK!!!