Hacking darkcorps users I need help

soopa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone I just updated a wii from 4.2u to 4.3u with modmii and everything went good.
I have a boot2 wii that can play copied games from dvd so after updating to 4.3u I decided to install darkcorps 1.1 to run games for now.
Im getting a external hard drive for them at xmas

But I click install/upgrade darkcorps everything installs fine untill I get to ios80? It says its creates it then install but within seconds of the install of ios80 it just restarts the wii and copied games dont work.

What would be some of the problems causing this to just restart?

Should I try the unistall first then reinstall it?

I did the same install on 3 other wiis and they all went fine just this on is acting up

Thanks in advance for any help

Servdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never had that sort of problem. Are you using an online or offline installer for darkcorp? If your doing it online, download the offline installer and try that. If your doing in offline, maybe your ios80wad is messed. In this case, download a new copy of your darkcorp wads and see if that works. If none of this works, try a different version of darkcorp.

soopa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im using the offline full install for darkcorps 1.1

Also Im running ciosXrev20b so I guess thats the problem

Thanks Ill give it another try in a couple hours when I have time thanks everyone

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never seen this issue either, but its most likely due to rev20b cios, what base are you using, i know base 57 wont work with darcorp installer, it needs updated to install wads with base 57 cios's, possibly others, you could always install r17 then install darkcorp then go back to r20b i suppose

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes revert back to 249 rev 17. or Hermes cios 222-base 38

Cios rev 20 base 57 is'nt trucha signed. Also reinstalling Cios 249 using ios 38 as base could make it work. Not sure...

But really, Darkcorp is'nt needed. You can use Neogamma to play backups without tempering with your whole Wii system.
You only need a cios 249 or 222 , run neogamma and you are done. Much easier and saver.

Why did'nt anyone mentioned that before?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1