Darkrai and Arceus are coming to Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

arceus.png

Two legendary Pokemon are coming to Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Darkrai will be given away through a Mystery Gift event, starting April 1 and lasting until the end of the month, on April 30th. By going online and partaking in the event, you'll be able to obtain the Member Card that'll let you battle Darkrai, after having beaten the Elite 4. Meanwhile, Arceus will be available to players that have the National Pokedex unlocked and also have Pokemon Legends: Arceus save data on their console. You'll be given the Azure Flute, which you can take to Spear Pillar, much like the unused event item in the original Pokemon Diamond and Pearl games. In order to get Arceus though, you'll need to update your game to the recently released 1.3.0 update.

:arrow: Source

Takokeshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't have bd nor sp
Anyone recomands me to get one?
They're good if you're a *really* big fan of Gen 4.

Underground adds some replayability but they gutted secret bases. Digging minigame is identical to the originals though and wild Pokémon being available down there is a really nice touch.

You could consider Sigma Platinum mod, if you can use mods.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...