Darkrai and Arceus are coming to Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

arceus.png

Two legendary Pokemon are coming to Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Darkrai will be given away through a Mystery Gift event, starting April 1 and lasting until the end of the month, on April 30th. By going online and partaking in the event, you'll be able to obtain the Member Card that'll let you battle Darkrai, after having beaten the Elite 4. Meanwhile, Arceus will be available to players that have the National Pokedex unlocked and also have Pokemon Legends: Arceus save data on their console. You'll be given the Azure Flute, which you can take to Spear Pillar, much like the unused event item in the original Pokemon Diamond and Pearl games. In order to get Arceus though, you'll need to update your game to the recently released 1.3.0 update.

:arrow: Source

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have bd nor sp
Anyone recomands me to get one?
I recommend emulation. That way you have easy access to tons of QOL mods and features, such as:

Enhancing the graphics so it doesn't look like shit (click images to view full size, og on top, 2x resolution on bottom, looks even better at 3x and beyond)
Screenshot 2022-02-21 20.46.30.png

Screenshot 2022-02-21 20.46.20.png

60fps!!!
Remove fog and ambient occlusion
Skip 60-frame (1 second!) pause between selecting a move and the pokemon actually performing it
Go crazy and speed up the game speed to make battles and breeding even faster, if you're into that
Access clothes from the PC
Following pokemon fixes
Accurate pokemon sizes
Sigma Platinum (basically makes the game as similar to Platinum as possible with current modding capabilities, such as encounter rates, CPU teams, etc.)
Easy access to PKHeX, whether you want to hack pokemon in, or just change your name/gender, import legitimate event pokemon without needing to own other games (including the items for this very event!), etc.
...and more!

Last edited by SonicRings,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recommend emulation. That way you have easy access to tons of QOL mods and features, such as:

Enhancing the graphics so it doesn't look like shit (click images to view full size, og on top, 2x resolution on bottom, looks even better at 3x and beyond)
View attachment 302216
View attachment 302217
60fps!!!
Remove fog and ambient occlusion
Skip 60-frame (1 second!) pause between selecting a move and the pokemon actually performing it
Go crazy and speed up the game speed to make battles and breeding even faster, if you're into that
Access clothes from the PC
Following pokemon fixes
Accurate pokemon sizes
Sigma Platinum (basically makes the game as similar to Platinum as possible with current modding capabilities, such as encounter rates, CPU teams, etc.)
Easy access to PKHeX, whether you want to hack pokemon in, or just change your name/gender, import legitimate event pokemon without needing to own other games (including the items for this very event!), etc.
...and more!
Thx, but for some reason, i'm just unable to run it on emulator
Yuzu freezes on first loading screen, the game keeps playing, like sounds and interactions, but graphics are stuck on loading screen
And ryujinx is missing many models, like pokemon and characters

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thx, but for some reason, i'm just unable to run it on emulator
Yuzu freezes on first loading screen, the game keeps playing, like sounds and interactions, but graphics are stuck on loading screen
And ryujinx is missing many models, like pokemon and characters
Try updating yuzu. Works perfectly fine for me since day 1. Also try changing the fullscreen mode, maybe your pc doesn't like the current setting it's on.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try updating yuzu. Works perfectly fine for me since day 1. Also try changing the fullscreen mode, maybe your pc doesn't like the current setting it's on.

I have an iGPU, maybe that's why :(
Intel UHD 530 I think, it's powerful (for an iGPU I mean) but maybe unsupported by emulators
Trust me, I updated many many times over the days following PLA's release
It never got fixed, either on PLA or BDSP

Guacaholey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Intel UHD 530 I think, it's powerful (for an iGPU I mean) but maybe unsupported by emulators
I think it depends on the emulator. Some are very CPU intensive, others utilize the GPU quite a bit

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm almost positive a majority of the Pokemon fans that bought BDSP also got the superior game Legends
They are very different, I welcomed the new mechanics but the game was very barebones and I dropped it after seeing how boring the first "boss" was.

DuoForce

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are very different, I welcomed the new mechanics but the game was very barebones and I dropped it after seeing how boring the first "boss" was.
The game is more interesting than any of the prior games. After playing Legends I don't know if I can switch back to classic formula

Reactions: sley

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've had a good experience with Ryujinx when I wanted to trade with emulator users, just takes a while to start up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: That's no way to talk about your neighbor....