ROM Hack [Database] Fort42 (3DS Cheat Code Database)

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would someone be able to use these codes, that I only see titles with 0 code count, with a N3DS on 9.5 emunand?

TheGoomba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! added codes for Fafnir

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How does the code for gatesharks works? I mean, I would like to know how does these codes are found?

I'm a total noob for this but I managed to find some using the gateway video tutorial. I used ingame cheat menu, cheat finder, 8bit unsigned search, it dumps memory. Go back to game, purchase potion ingame, back to cheat menu, back to search, entered less than (since my ingame money went down), back to ingame and bought another potion, rinse and repeat. After purchasing 3 potions, and selecting less than on all re-searches, the cheat finder found 4 possible memory addresses. I had 90 ingame cash and that is represented as 5A in hex, which matched one of the 4 memory addresses. Changed those values to FF which is 255 in decimal and now had infinite money.

I'm sure there's more in-depth ways to do this but i figured it out after some trial and error in 30 mins, found the skill point address in this game doing the same thing minutes after. Good luck.

Last edited by TheGoomba,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I am a big time Noob on this. So.......for StarFox 64 3D, I am looking to try and find a Infinite Boost/Brake Code and also a Wings Never Break Code/s (Left/Right). So if I am correct, I have to.....
Make a RAM Dump, Search for a 8-16 Bit Code, let it make a Ram Dump, then go back to the Game, Hit the Brake/Boost to Max, then Search for the Difference? Same with Wings, just slam through some things till I lose a Wing or both?

TheGoomba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I am a big time Noob on this. So.......for StarFox 64 3D, I am looking to try and find a Infinite Boost/Brake Code and also a Wings Never Break Code/s (Left/Right). So if I am correct, I have to.....
Make a RAM Dump, Search for a 8-16 Bit Code, let it make a Ram Dump, then go back to the Game, Hit the Brake/Boost to Max, then Search for the Difference? Same with Wings, just slam through some things till I lose a Wing or both?

I would try searching by decrement, once you start using boosts at full, one at a time (assuming you get more than 1 boost). Haven't played that game but I haven't used the search 'difference' yet to find a cheat. Increment/decrement, >, =, and < have worked for me.

Edit-the ram dump is made automatically once you do a new 8-16-32 bit search.

Last edited by TheGoomba,
Reactions: Smoker1

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wish that site would host NTR Cheat Plugins too that would be wicked ;D

Here is a great and easy to navigate ntr cheat plugin site: http://www.elotrolado.net/wiki/Cheats_para_NTR

It is in Spanish, but if you use google's auto translation it all becomes more than clear. I know there is also that Chinese database, but that site is much harder to navigate, I highly recommend this one for users looking for ntr cheat plugins.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would try searching by decrement, once you start using boosts at full, one at a time (assuming you get more than 1 boost). Haven't played that game but I haven't used the search 'difference' yet to find a cheat. Increment/decrement, >, =, and < have worked for me.

Edit-the ram dump is made automatically once you do a new 8-16-32 bit search.
With StarFox 64, the Boost/Brake Meter is Shared. As you Boost/Brake, the Gauge Fills, then when you reach Max or when you stop, you have to wait till the Gauge goes down. Usually takes about 3-5 Seconds. Is a 3rd/1st Person Flight Game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU