Hacking Datel Advance Game Port Issues with Hacked Wii

Sayora

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to start up the Wii with the Datel Advance Game Port installed it will get stuck until I unplug it. It will go through BootMii but anything after that will get stuck. And if the sd card is removed to skip BootMii it will get stuck anyway even trying to get Priiloader until it is unplugged. I originally thought it might be confusing it for a USB Gecko because it uses the same slot but I turned off all Priiloader settings related to it and it still doesn't work.
I've haven't seen anyone else talk about this issue and was wondering if there is a way to fix it. And yes, I know that GBA emulators are a million times better I just would rather leave this plugged in. Does having Memory Cards in slot B or other things like the SD media launcher also cause this issue?
Also slightly unrelated but trying to run it through Nintendon't doesn't let it use a Wii U Pro Controller but maybe Datel discs work differently?
Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...