Status
Not open for further replies.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There's still the possibility that they could be added to the game later if they are not in there already, but who knows what they are going to do.

budzek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how did serebii know about them? i know he is pokegod and all but, does he have some insider information?

Reactions: ZOOT

Scorpiopt

Trophies
XP
Country
probably have the same source has pokebeach i asume , however the difference between them and pokebeach is that serebii is afraid of nintendo's wrath or something of that order . so they dont like people to know that they have acess to leaks

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
how did serebii know about them? i know he is pokegod and all but, does he have some insider information?
that was easy pokemonregistrated trademarks on 3 pokemons and lots of games so thats how they found out

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
From what I heard, Serebii leaked something in the past and Nintendo threatened legal action so now he is terrified of something similar. Plus he writes occasionally for Nintendo Official Magazine so wouldn't want to jeopardise a pay check...

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh no its not. All it would take is changing a single section of values in the save file telling the game what clothes are currently being worn.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Uh no its not. All it would take is changing a single section of values in the save file telling the game what clothes are currently being worn.

Huh, I would prefer a third person to say their opinion on this, but if it's not possible in game, it's more likely to not be possible by editing the save file.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am quite surprised we haven't gotten any of the event Pokemon last week. If anyone has contact with the team, tell them to just find a way to mod it directly to the PC if the Wonder Card is too complicated to put in. I just want the Pokemon either way.

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am quite surprised we haven't gotten any of the event Pokemon last week. If anyone has contact with the team, tell them to just find a way to mod it directly to the PC if the Wonder Card is too complicated to put in. I just want the Pokemon either way.
I maild them on diff adresses no respond All

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

it's not hard to put the wondercard in.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. Is there a code to clone pokemon or do i need to keep doing a backup/restore
each time I want to clone? That would seem like it would take a while if i were to clone for someone & myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Good day!
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diarrhea day
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Every day :(
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diarrheas like the opposite of a good hang over
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I have never in my life once had a good hangover
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If they're bad hangovers that means they're good hangovers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What's a hangover?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    it's what happens after you get drunk
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    basically like a sugar crash after a sugar rush/sugar high
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah me neither
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They're like chugging down two cans of gfuel
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Hi rez
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Hangovers are awful. Luckily I don't drink much these days to begin with, but they're the reason I don't drink - a lot- anymore
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Hangovers are awful. Luckily I don't drink much these days to begin with, but they're the reason...