tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
You know what's odd to me though is that I feel the game isn't really 2D. If you stand still a bit and look at the "sprites" they seem a lot more like they are down-res'ed 3D models more than they are 2D pixel art. That and the numerous post-processing effects going on in the game could explain the slowdown.

The devs have given a soft date at when they'd expect a patch to be available for the Switch version, but it isn't to terrible in my opinion. I played the PC version a bit before deciding whether or not I wanted to buy it on the Switch. Had a lot of fun so I decided the port would be worth it too and I haven't ran into any severe issues so far. The Promenade region definitely doesn't run at a solid 60 but rather somewhere above 30 or 40. Heavy action does bring the framerate down, but it is still manageable in the instances that it has occurred for me.

Reactions: Xzi

DocAmes1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello first world problems how have you been oh what is it. your games that you play for fun arent running at 60fps thats a shame. Ive been over here dealing with hunger,war,famine and death but i think ill drop all that and fix the way more serious problem of your unnecessary gaming console not being up to your delicate sense of perfection. in the meanwhile why dont you go play minecraft at 120fps on your master-race computer. signed ~the rest of the world

But seriously be happy with what you get afterall they didnt need to port it to the switch and you dont have to play it on the switch.

This is a gaming forum. If you don't want to discuss first world problems (video games) then I suggest you go elsewhere. Take your politics and jog on.

"Be happy with what you get" is an awful response. If everybody had your shit attidue nothing would be fixed.

Go yell in the streets. I'm going to ignore you. Nothing constructive will come from further discussion.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I guess i am fortunate enough that i lack the keen sense to notice things such as frame rates. How can you tell?

The varying frame rate causes jerky scrolling. As for the hitches, when they happen it is very obvious.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ignoring someone is a sign of defeat meaning you cant properly argue back.

regardless i actually dont care i was just bored and tired of hearing people complain about the dumb sh*t that doesnt matter.

How bout you go find something more significant thats actually a real issue and not something so ignorable or subjective.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn