'Dead Space' remake to launch in early 2023

dead space.jpg

In an early development presentation livestreamed today, the release window for the Dead Space remake has been revealed: early 2023.

Along with the launch window, a few sneak peeks were aired showcasing the game's mechanics like the weapons sound effect, occlusion and obstruction audio effects, as well as the A.L.I.V.E. System, which controls Isaac’s heart rate, breathing, and dialogue.

More videos about the game's mechanics can be view on the official Dead Space YouTube channel.

:arrow: SOURCE

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't get these studios obsession with remaking shit that doesn't need remaking. who ever said dead space needed a remake?
I agree, a remake is not needed, but after seeing the demo presentation (showcase) yesterday, I'm sort of impressed by the progress and what ideas the new development team would be implementing to enhance the immersion of the current iteration of the game, even if they're going to be reusing assets from the original title.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also @SylverReZ might i ask something related to serial experiments lain?