I guess I will go to my anime freak buddy and ask for DVDs then
biggrin.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, this is just too wild. I got into Death Note maybe a month ago, watched all the anime up until like episode 30 or so, read the manga to finish off the series, then watched the two movies. I am now catching up on the new anime episodes that are airing, and I guess those end at some point this month.

What a great concept, the whole thing, and I like how the movie was different than the "book" (manga) but in a good way. I wonder how they are going to end the anime, if its going to be closer to the manga or something else.

www.deathnote.tv is the site where I watched the episodes subbed, and you can find the manga through a little googling. The 12th manga comes out in July I believe, I'm curious if they are going to come out with a boxset of all of them plus the extra one that explains L's name and so forth like they did in Japan, if so, I'll wait for that.

Death Note and Berserk are the only two anime/manga that I really got into, I'm not sure if there is some link between the two of them, but that's about it for me, I'm not hoping I grow up in Tokyo or anything like that, and I have no desire whatsoever to learn the language, I guess what I'm driving at is that it seems like most people that are into Japanese culture are obsessed and somewhat scary. Okay, I'm done.

nileyg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not obsessed... anymore...

I'm actually using this spoiler as a spoiler... You know... It SPOILS things...
How do you spell L's name again? Lawlight? I just remember that it was pronounced "Low-Light"

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Death Note is great, i prefer the manga, but the anime is good too. Instead the 2 movies sucks (but it's nice to see some differences from the manga). ^^

P.S. Read Light surname from right to left.
biggrin.gif
yagami->imagay lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8