• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Democrats vow to probe BuzzFeed report Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

RationalityIsLost101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4.Just because they concluded DOES NOT MEAN that they were conducted by honest people.

Well, you'd be looking at Republicans not being the honest people as they conducted and ran the Benghazi investigation. I'm not sure where you are going with that statement.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's great. It's has nothing to do with what I said though. These people aren't smuggling hundreds of pounds of coke on a airplane. They also aren't the ones terrorizing ranchers across the southern border. We are also quite aware that they are here unlike the ones coming across the border. They also aren't sending their kids with coyotes to be raped and murdered in the desert. They need to go also but that has nothing to do with the wall Mr. Smart guy. The thoughts that go through you peoples mind is just full out retarded.
That would be fine if Trump's administration didn't blow the statistics out of proportion. You (republicans, not you specifically) can't have it both ways. If you (again, not you specifically) aren't including them in the solution, then don't include them in the presentation of a problem.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just realized how old this thread is. feel free to ignore this altogether.

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. >MUH ENVIRONMENT and MUH destroy cities excuse
LEL. First of all, nothing's wrong with helping the environment. However, exaggerating impact is not going to help anything, and straws can be disposed of via burning them in incinerators instead of landfills, no need to ban them like the Demodipshits are mostly trying to do in my state. Second, destroying cities will happen only when needed, its called eminent domain, and its happened before. 3rd, Its not geographically impossible, idiot. China was able to do it thousands of years ago during late in the Qin Dynasty-early in the Han Dynasty and again after they kicked out the Mongols in the late 14th century with both iterations of the GREAT WALL. More recently, Malaysia and Thailand are seriously planning on constructing a full-scale border wall on their own shared border.

2. RIIIIIIIIIGHT because one Republican's remarks means everybody in the party thinks that exact way. Also, nice taking Trump out of context, fool.

3. Nice strawman, ya brainlet. All the amendments of the bill of rights and all others save for the void 18th matter. Where are you getting this bullshit about all people who aren't at least substantially leftist in their views not caring about free speech and voting rights. Plus, FYI I'm not a Republican, never have been. I'm more for 3rd party politics.

4.That is often true, and he is not only not owning up to that, but he also is doing nothing to even lift a FUCKING FINGER at the vile state of Israel and their government's war crimes against the Palestinians, especially the the stuff happening in Gaza Strip.
View attachment 155473

View attachment 155474
Posting obnoxious pictures in a sad attempt to further try and prove your point won't help your lack of actual information.

It's quite clear you're not well-informed at ALL. You're very biased and are very politically ignorant. You're so foolish.

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posting obnoxious pictures in a sad attempt to further try and prove your point won't help your lack of actual information.

It's quite clear you're not well-informed at ALL. You're very biased and are very politically ignorant. You're so foolish.
Its true that Trump is just another major puppet for Israel, though. Stop listening so much to CNN, MSNBC, Snopes's, Politifact, Salon, Buzzfeed and TIME magazine's partisan hit-pieces and on him; its a large distraction from the true issues at hand. What makes you fucking think that allowing the floodgates of immigration go largely unchecked make a country better.
>actual information
Yeah, because most of Hollywood totally isn't consumed by their hate for a political outsider, nor are the bulk of House democrats. NOT! By actual information, what do you mean? Anything that makes you feel good and "safe" along with feeling ""valid"" and whatever jazz your scumbag college professor in Gender studies or whatever told an NPC like you to act and think? Blaming guns for mass shootings is like blaming misspelled words and absent punctuation on pencils and/or pens. Yeah, go ahead and call me "Alt-right" for not agreeing with your views all you damn want, it proves NOTHING. And pointing the finger to Republicans because of the fact that they are often supportive of the NRA and "Republican congressmen are all racists and sexists!" is BS. Though conversely, there is no doubt that there are Republicans at both the state and Federal levels of government who are either insufferable businesspeople, or bonkers-ass Jesus freaks who care more about pleasing and serving their Abrahamic fable of a "God" in all they do instead of taking off their pious blindfold and using their brains in a rational matter.

Like I said before, unlike some people who fell for the meme, both candidates for the 2016 election as well as all those in the 2020 primaries are puppets for vile Zionism and Israel. Trump like Obama before him and in turn, Bush, are clear-cut puppets to that damn country.

Reactions: Glyptofane

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow. Yeah you're an idiot, speaking from ignorance. Buzzfeed is NOT the same as Buzzfeed news, and you're not smart enough to know the difference. And your reply just makes you look even more retarded. Go away troll.

Edit:

"It’s not news at this point that BuzzFeed has a serious news organization — one whose reporting on Russia made it a finalist for a Pulitzer Prize this year.

But it’s also a news organization whose stories are published alongside the social media friendly quizzes and lists that BuzzFeed remains known for — which can be confusing, or even provide easy ammunition to those who want to criticize the reporting.

Still, Senior Product Manager Kate Zasada said the company’s own research has found that some readers “don’t completely understand” that while BuzzFeed is famous for GIF-filled lists, it also produces “deeply researched and fact-checked” journalism. (The snarky comments I get whenever I write about BuzzFeed seem to back this up.)

So the company is making that distinction clearer with the launch of a new BuzzFeed News website."

You're speaking out of ignorance. Don't be an asshole if you don't understand the difference.

https://techcrunch.com/2018/07/18/buzzfeed-news/

Last edited by Josshy0125,
Reactions: IncredulousP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv...