smile.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey I have some OiNK invites...

You know what would be cool? Some indie torrent invites...

HINT HINT

And I'll give away... 1 OiNK invite to the first PM, if you can prove that you'll be a good seeder and not cheat, because then I lose my invites.

EDIT: Plus, I have like a jizzallion demonoid invites so everyone who PMs me for one of dem can get one of dem

P

palmarenko

I stay away as far from BT as I can. I'm always amazed why people like BT so much.
You people should try usenet and you'll never go back to BT ever again.

agrikki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have some Demonoid invites for whoever wants it, haven't uploaded enough on OinK though... might aswell not bother with that one since 70% of the music at OinK is from demonoid anyway.

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stay away as far from BT as I can. I'm always amazed why people like BT so much.
You people should try usenet and you'll never go back to BT ever again.
you would think that is true. I have never understood it myself. BT blows. I have always used usenet for pretty much anything I have wanted and it is always super fast (well, as fast as your connection) and does not leave you as open to legal problems as BT does. I have tried to switch many BT guys over and they all said it was too hard.
dry.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have some Demonoid invites for whoever wants it, haven't uploaded enough on OinK though... might aswell not bother with that one since 70% of the music at OinK is from demonoid anyway.

Thats not true! Everything on public trackers is much worse quality, and you can't find singles and rarer EPs and stuff on the public sites.

And I still have Demonoid invites,

and some OiNK for people who can promise that they'll use them with care

losershoes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I've got a demonoid invites too. Just PM me for it.
I would appreciate an OiNK account though.

(Don't worry I'm an old lurker of the gbatemp forums and remembered my account quite recently.)

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just a note to the people sending anyone they don't know Demonoid invites, if the person you send an invite to does something bad it may come back to you.

agrikki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just a note to the people sending anyone they don't know Demonoid invites, if the person you send an invite to does something bad it may come back to you.

I don't really care about my Demonoid account, I hardly use it, but my OiNK accout is very special to me

Man OinK is such a bother, i mean i don't mind contributing to the community but uploading apps and cds all the time gets annoying.
Plus i don't really use OinK anyway.. i moved to usenet.

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Usenet isn't much better than torrent sites, if you know some of the best ones, you can get stuff in under 5 mins pre, most of the time < 1 hour pre. Usenet is SLOW on uploading new releases.

agrikki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well i'm slow with noticing that something new has been released.

Anyway if you really want to be on OinK, think twice because you will be more busy trying to find things to upload to raise your rationthan actually downloading music.

as a said before 75% of the music there are reuploads from demonoid.

M

monstratman

Hi guys. I've just found this thread and was wondering if anyone has any torrentleech invites spare? Thanks in advance.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro