Gaming detroit become human firmware requirement?

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps in future private 5.50 kex holders will dump and patch for 5.05 if possible....

...wishful thinking...

Meh, from the reviews I've read of the game, it seems like it plays more like a movie then anything else, not that I think that's entirely a bad thing, but you can just watch a silent walkthrough of it, and get the same effect as playing it by that point IMO

Still sucks though, hopfully it does get a dump for those lower FW users who want to play it, personally I'm not missing much however.

Last edited by Proto-Propski,
Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
was wondering what firmware is final fantasy 15 royal edition and is there a website where we can check?
https://ps4.octolus.net/search

Never heard of royal edition, and dont see it on there......

If we could find out the CUSA ID and date of release we could figure it out easily...

Edit:

CUSA-01633 3/6/18

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: RyoX9

RyoX9

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
https://ps4.octolus.net/search

Never heard of royal edition, and dont see it on there......

If we could find out the CUSA ID and date of release we could figure it out easily...

Edit:

CUSA-01633 3/6/18
thanks for the reply, one question what does "Download Latest Delta Package" it mean? does that include dlc? if not then is there a way to add dlc? or just updates

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for the reply, one question what does "Download Latest Delta Package" it mean? does that include dlc? if not then is there a way to add dlc? or just updates

Afaik its just the latest legit update (no idea if it includes DLC). DLC can be added to games as long as the DLC was dumped from the ADDCONT folder and fpkgd.

spigandromeda

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have to admit ... nice move from sony. By requiring a certain firmware version for a game, JBs can be "blocked" for newer games. At least till there is a method found to play sony original PKGs.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to admit ... nice move from sony. By requiring a certain firmware version for a game, JBs can be "blocked" for newer games. At least till there is a method found to play sony original PKGs.
They have been doing that since forever now starting with the PSP

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it work kinda like ios apps as in some apps require later fw because its made on higher fw framework? So nothing u can bypass even with jb.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does it work kinda like ios apps as in some apps require later fw because its made on higher fw framework? So nothing u can bypass even with jb.
Yeah in a way, we already know 5.05 games can work on 4.55 and even down to 1.76, but it relys on the games not making use of new features in the sdk it was built on.

I believe i heard a certain dev knows how to swap out modules to fix these sdk related issues should they arise... but im not sure its a perfect fix yet.

Last edited by KiiWii,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::rofl::rofl2: