Hacking RELEASE Diablo Roguelike for L4t

ChameleonSkin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've created a port of Diablo Roguelike (DiabloRB) for L4t on the Nintendo Switch. Original website for the project is here: diablo.chaosforge.org It is an ascii-mode clone of Diablo that can run in a terminal window. This means you can either play it directly on the Switch (either docked or undocked), or you can fire up a terminal window on your computer, ssh into your Switch, and play it from your laptop.

Installation instructions:
  • Download the attached zip file
  • Rename it to 'diablorl-linux-aarch64-050.tgz' (you can't upload tgz files to GBATemp so I needed to change the extension)
  • copy it to your home directory on your Switch - this is
    Code:
    /home/<your username>
  • Extract the application with
    Code:
    tar -xzf diablorl-linux-aarch64-050.tgz
To run the program (this can be done either on your Switch or from a remote terminal if you ssh in):
  • Go into the new directory:
    Code:
    cd diablorl-linux-aarch64-050
  • Run the program:
    Code:
    ./ri
Theoretically this can also play sounds if you are running directly from the Switch, but I haven't tried that myself. There are settings in
Code:
config.lua
that you can change if you'd like to try that.

Attachments

• diablorl-linux-aarch64-050.zip
    984.8 KB · Views: 170
Last edited by ChameleonSkin,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've created a port of Diablo Roguelike (DiabloRB) for L4t on the Nintendo Switch. Original website for the project is here: diablo.chaosforge.org It is an ascii-mode clone of Diablo that can run in a terminal window. This means you can either play it directly on the Switch (either docked or undocked), or you can fire up a terminal window on your computer, ssh into your Switch, and play it from your laptop.

Installation instructions:
  • Download the attached zip file
  • Rename it to 'diablorl-linux-aarch64-050.tgz' (you can't upload tgz files to GBATemp so I needed to change the extension)
  • copy it to your home directory on your Switch - this is
    Code:
    /home/<your username>
  • Extract the application with
    Code:
    tar -xzf diablorl-linux-aarch64-050.tgz
To run the program (this can be done either on your Switch or from a remote terminal if you ssh in):
  • Go into the new directory:
    Code:
    cd diablorl-linux-aarch64-050
  • Run the program:
    Code:
    ./ri
Theoretically this can also play sounds if you are running directly from the Switch, but I haven't tried that myself. There are settings in
Code:
config.lua
that you can change if you'd like to try that.
Thanks for this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1