Hacking Did 12.0.3 break SXOS on older models?

NeroAngelo

Clueless Importer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
11.0 emunand used to work fine on sysnand 12.0.0, but i updated the sysnand to 12.0.3 and now the emunand pops an SXOS error, did the recent update break it? :(

(Old hackable switch btw, emunand on separate sdcard, the SXOS menu opens fine)

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think you have to forget SXOS past FW 11.0.0: team Xecuter got huge legal issues and they will probably never be able to update their CFW again.
Currently, Atmosphère is the only CFW which is regularly updated (FW 12.0.3 works fine on latest Atmosphère version.

Reactions: lieder1987

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
11.0 emunand used to work fine on sysnand 12.0.0, but i updated the sysnand to 12.0.3 and now the emunand pops an SXOS error, did the recent update break it? :(

The SX OS menu works because the exploit is firmware agnostic but the CFW doesn't work on that firmware. You will have to switch to using Atmosphere instead.

Reactions: NeroAngelo

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina

If you are a SX user, you either stick to 11 for the rest of your console's life and abandon all hope of playing new and future games, or do a smart move and move on to Atmosphere.

bongman420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are a SX user, you either stick to 11 for the rest of your console's life and abandon all hope of playing new and future games, or do a smart move and move on to Atmosphere.
Couldn't we just use nsc builder with the latest keys to downgrade games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high...