Did Family guy drop the F bomb last night?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, "F-bomb". It cracks me up how it's some kind of... I dunno, it just seems utterly absurd to me that anyone would even raise an eyebrow.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I only really watched the (R2) DVD's of Family Guy, the first series had convenient sounds where there were more than mild swear words but later series' had full on swearing.

Of course I see no need to complain at all because it really does not bother me and what many seem to forget is there is a big button either on their remote or on the TV that has a symbol of a almost complete circle with a line through it that everyone is perfectly free to press at any point in life.

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have to be 18 or older and log in on Youtube to see the video.. it must really be something
smile.gif

robster113

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
whats so amazing about family guy swearing. i always wondered why they even cut it. the dvds and 15 anyway so they can say the f word on those. Also you are allowed to say whatver the fu c.k you want after 9pm

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Lois said "Fuck yeah!" in the beginning of the FG movie "Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story", so it's not a new fad.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Must be some weird regional difference or something, swearing's really no big deal here in the UK. The BBC used to bleep it out but I don't think they even bother anymore. To prove the point I'm currently watching Dogma on national TV right now (10pm); I don't know if it's been cut at all but they've most definitely left the swearing in. Nobody cares over here really.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Well, I wonder when the US finally bans starting wars on blatant lies, detaining people without proper trial and torturing prisoners.

What you say, they just passed a law that allows their president ordering things like that two days ago?

The US of A has much more serious problems than the F-Word, IMHO.

Ragone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Same shit when they went nuts about the Hot Coffee thing...

You can deal drugs, kill hookers and steal cars but a sex scene with clothes on is just way too crazy on an M rated game.

Tank5890

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's worth mentioning that the R1 Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story, (and one or two season 4 DVDs), supposedly have an option to bleep out swearing (not all words, just "fuck" mainly). The lack of it on the R2 DVDs shows the USA's stance on swearing compared to Britain's.

And also on the R2 Stewie Griffin DVD is a disclaimer saying due to the language, it may not be suitable for under 17s - obviously left from the American version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny to see people start a gofundme for silly shit like a new game system, and then see them get free money, then think, not so funny after all.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gofundme for the homeless
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My dog used to chase off my neighbors cat from our yard, till one day the cat stood its ground, and paw slapped the shit out of my dog, now the cat wonders thru my yard, and my dog don't even care anymore, he's like f that cat. Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So just slap your dog when I'm climbing out urewifes window
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just use the front door, dumbass
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, what if you see him?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Then slap your dog?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He can tag me in...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah last time I just looked at bigonya and said the heavy works already done
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    That's @slaphappygamer 's job to slap
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh hi nick
    +2
    I think he's from Ohio
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ohhioh Nick
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Is your new PS3 modded/CFW?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, always has been
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool, lots of cool games available for PS3. Game on!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi already making new people mad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, Nick is not that new
    Ohayogozaimasu = Good Morning
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ohgayhoe
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si