Hardware Did I broke my New 3DS XL (Wiring)

lolboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi everyone,

While changing the shell of my new 3DS XL I messed up good. I took apart my 3DS motherbord and after wiring everything back now it wont work properly...

- The issues I am having:
3DS power led goes on and stays on for few seconds before shuting off making click sound.

- When I hold start button and power on the blue led goes on and immeditly shuts off

- Reconnecting all ribbons and flipping thr upper screen ribbon the 3DS went on with image on lower screen but black upper screen. I could see the screen “light” but no image.

- Checked all ribbons again and flipped back the screen upper screen ribbon but it did not help

By doing this few times now the 3DS is back to turning off again with none of thr screens showing image.

Anyone can help me with this please? Is it possible I fried something?
Also, where can I find some clear images of the ribbons.

Thank you.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
3DS power led goes on and stays on for few seconds before shuting off making click sound.

- When I hold start button and power on the blue led goes on and immeditly shuts off
By "blue led", do you mean the power LED or the notification LED? Because if you installed CFW on this 3DS (and did not install it to the NAND), then it will not boot unless you have an sd card with boot.firm inserted.

lolboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
By "blue led", do you mean the power LED or the notification LED? Because if you installed CFW on this 3DS (and did not install it to the NAND), then it will not boot unless you have an sd card with boot.firm inserted.
Blue = Power Led. It has CFW. I managed to get it on,but once again the upper screen has no image.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok