Hacking Digimon Adventure [PSP]

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will you pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase stop samefaging z0mbies ?

That's not samefaging that's double posting. Samefaging is exclusive to anonymous boards where people aren't supposed to know it's the same person imitating others.

EDIT: Also z0mbies, change your Hex Editor to Shift-JIS encoding. That should change the characters into a readable format.

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
That's not samefaging that's double posting. Samefaging is exclusive to anonymous boards where people aren't supposed to know it's the same person imitating others.

EDIT: Also z0mbies, change your Hex Editor to Shift-JIS encoding. That should change the characters into a readable format.
i agree, but in here it's more like "hay guys can anyone help me ?" then "nvm got it"

Kovren

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I (along with a few friends of mine) have been working on a translation for about a week now, thanks to omarrrio.

Please don't post a translation from Japanese to German to English... especially such broken English...

I've also worked out subbing the cutscenes, so we're making some good headway :D

Edit:
And if anyone is wondering, we've only made it right past the introduction of DigiPieces. Had a long break over the weekend for Fourth of July, so we've only really worked on it for a few days.

z0mbies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ep 2:
2ndep.jpg

Im no where good at translating japan only reason i translated the first episode was bc youtube had a subbed episode version

If someone wants to translate i'd be happy to change the txt to english on game

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi everyone. So... this may be a little bit offtopic, it has to do with Digimon Adventure but not the PSP game. It turns out that the guy who makes the BEST fan covers of anime songs in spanish (or at least that's my opinion :P ), did a cover of Butterfly (piano version) in german. And here there seems to be some german users that may enjoy it. Here it is:

Reactions: AliasLP

Xokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pardon me for my lazyness, as I'm a bit too lazy to read 50 pages of comments, but I'm pretty sure that someone must've brought this up..

Am I the only one that expects Brave Heart to play when they digivolve in this game..? :O

JuliusEra

majestix1988
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
omarrrio instead doing that...... maybe make him part of your group

while u fix the game problems(editing others on Digimon)

he gonna for the story....

for faster results

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Pardon me for my lazyness, as I'm a bit too lazy to read 50 pages of comments, but I'm pretty sure that someone must've brought this up..

Am I the only one that expects Brave Heart to play when they digivolve in this game..? :O

Well, it does.... sometimes. After the CGI of a digivolution, the following battle features the Brave Heart song. So I think this happens for the important battles in the story, but I think it doesn't play while random battle encounters through the game. Honestly I don't know if that's good or bad (maybe, if Brave Heart played every single time you digievolve it could get kind of annoying after a while, even considering it's a great song....... or maybe not, I don't know :P ).

Xokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, it does.... sometimes. After the CGI of a digivolution, the following battle features the Brave Heart song. So I think this happens for the important battles in the story, but I think it doesn't play while random battle encounters through the game. Honestly I don't know if that's good or bad (maybe, if Brave Heart played every single time you digievolve it could get kind of annoying after a while, even considering it's a great song....... or maybe not, I don't know :P ).

Well, they could give us the option of to skip it.. or not.. But just knowing the song is implemented in the game, I'm a happy fanboy :3

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Awesome!! Do your team have the tools that they need? or are they trying to see if they can make it work with hex editing? :)
actually i only know people that are on it, and not that are in my team or so, i'll be more than glad to add it to the patch, but i'd love to see a full story translation first.

Reactions: z0mbies and SuperSZ

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
actually i only know people that are on it, and not that are in my team or so, i'll be more than glad to add it to the patch, but i'd love to see a full story translation first.

Do they have a blog or webpage where they put screenshots or tell about their progress?

Stark

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi everyone! It's been a loooooong time! So sorry for disappearing, I've been really busy with work, family, study, japanese exams, and real life in general =P
Has there been any progress since I my last time here? Does anyone have the editable files? I have some from the time I was helping in the project, but are probably outdated already =/

I'd love to help with the story translation, and do some correction work =)

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
[OFFTOPIC]

So, people, what do you think about Pokemon X/Y copying Digimon's mechanic about temporarly evolutions?. I mean this:

[/OFFTOPIC]

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like the English translation of the Digimon theme song. It's a Japanese show; its music is supposed to be Japanese.

Edit: anyway, though, I have Digimon in English on my computer if anyone's interested...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn internets dragging like a dogs ass +1