Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hype is coming back. Digimon Fusion will be on Nicktoons soon. They will start to air original Digimon episodes June 10th. The demographic that will be seeing this show mostly likely will have 3DSes.

If the relaunch of Digimon Adventure is succesful, are there ANY chances that they'll do an official translation of the Digimon Adventure game for PSP or maybe launch it in the Playstation Store (for PSP and Vita)?

Rosenakahara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hype is coming back. Digimon Fusion will be on Nicktoons soon. They will start to air original Digimon episodes June 10th. The demographic that will be seeing this show mostly likely will have 3DSes.

Nicktoons you smart ba**ards i will finally watch your channel again

Classicassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As much as I love a bit of NERD Rage anyone that has valid criticism towards this thread is instantly brushed of by bitch ass fanboys worrying over their patch, people are right this project isn't very informative you just get a nice WAIT now normally people are ok with that but when your told it could take a decade before a release then the project is dead and fanboys are to thick to see it. so what if abbreviating looks shit at least you can fucking play it and not wait years before they make the same fucking realisation that they have no clue how to fix it or they would have said something about now. Consoles don't matter as long as you can play the fucking game psp's are dead I know big shocker but grow up noobs 3ds is just another console that at least gets the fucking game you all love.

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it even confirmed that the 3DS will get an English version? And even if it is, why should I or anyone give a **** about it? Not everyone has or is willing to buy a 3DS for a single game. And the project is not dead, not until the translator/programmer/whatever says so.
Just shut up will you?

Classicassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No one says you have to care about decode just that everyone seems to flame over the slightest bit of criticism towards this post and go nuts at anyone who has anything to say against this post, also if there can be no solution then there is no hope for this project.

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No one cares about Decode, apparently, you're the only one who does.
And why wouldn't someone criticize a post saying "GET A FLUCKI1NG 3DS! AND DECODE! THIS PROJECT'S DEAD!"?
If there isn't a solution, make one.

Classicassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not talking about this post I'm talking about
the thread in general others post about the project taking to long or ask how long it'll take and get flamed at why its a perfectly reasonable question and I don't give a shit about decode others do and get a lot of nerd rage for saying that the project is dead unless they beat the 3ds release.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As much as I love a bit of NERD Rage anyone that has valid criticism towards this thread is instantly brushed of by bitch ass fanboys worrying over their patch, people are right this project isn't very informative you just get a nice WAIT now normally people are ok with that but when your told it could take a decade before a release then the project is dead and fanboys are to thick to see it. so what if abbreviating looks shit at least you can fucking play it and not wait years before they make the same fucking realisation that they have no clue how to fix it or they would have said something about now. Consoles don't matter as long as you can play the fucking game psp's are dead I know big shocker but grow up noobs 3ds is just another console that at least gets the fucking game you all love.
Good lord, that was a pain to read but that aside, I don't get why you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hellbent on declaring this project dead. It's one thing to give constructive criticism. None of your comments were.

Like I said, since the team (and many others) have decided against abbreviation, so be it. What's it to you? And it's not just about the looks. Please read the last 3 pages or so.

Look. I'll say it once more. The team chooses how they want to proceed with it. Even if they never release their work, it's alright. They are not obligated to give anything to you at all.

I really cannot see where you are going with the console argument. So you don't care about it. Good for you. Then go on and wait for your 3DS version. The team wants to continue with it so let them be.

tl;dr If the team isn't doing what you want, then you'll either have to deal with it or do it yourself.

Note: When losing an argument, start calling the opposing side ignorant fanboys.... Right. Gotcha!

I'm not talking about this post I'm talking about
the thread in general others post about the project taking to long or ask how long it'll take and get flamed at why its a perfectly reasonable question and I don't give a shit about decode others do and get a lot of nerd rage for saying that the project is dead unless they beat the 3ds release.
Because those people went full retard. The first post has mentioned that there is no ETA. Period. But time and time again, they choose to ignore that statement and ask the same stupid question. And even when someone just asked that exact same thing (and was answered) a few posts above). People nowadays expected to put in ZERO effort and sit there, expecting everything to be served to them. Really? It's not perfectly reasonable if it has been answered. Multiple times.

Reactions: Kalker3 and JM1321

JM1321

JME1321
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
^
And This || Ladies And Gentlemen Is Why Aliens Don't Even Bother To Talk To Us. You Dear Sir Amuse Me With Your Lack Of Faith. If The Team Says That They Can Fix The Text Issue And Are Willing To Do It I See No Reason Why They Should Abbreviate The Text And Make The Game Look Like Shit. If There Is No Other Way Then Fu.ck It And Abbreviate But That's Not The Case. Solving A Problem Like This Takes Time And Manpower. Like I Said Before Please Make Better Use Of Your Time Instead Coming Here Stating Arguments That No one Wants To Listen To. You Are wasting Your Time And Even Worse Ours.

Good lord, that was a pain to read but that aside, I don't get why you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hellbent on declaring this project dead. It's one thing to give constructive criticism. None of your comments were.

Like I said, since the team (and many others) have decided against abbreviation, so be it. What's it to you? And it's not just about the looks. Please read the last 3 pages or so.

Look. I'll say it once more. The team chooses how they want to proceed with it. Even if they never release their work, it's alright. They are not obligated to give anything to you at all.

I really cannot see where you are going with the console argument. So you don't care about it. Good for you. Then go on and wait for your 3DS version. The team wants to continue with it so let them be.

tl;dr If the team isn't doing what you want, then you'll either have to deal with it or do it yourself.

Note: When losing an argument, start calling the opposing side ignorant fanboys.... Right. Gotcha!

Because those people went full retard. The first post has mentioned that there is no ETA. Period. But time and time again, they choose to ignore that statement and ask the same stupid question. And even when someone just asked that exact same thing (and was answered) a few posts above). People nowadays expected to put in ZERO effort and sit there, expecting everything to be served to them. Really? It's not perfectly reasonable if it has been answered. Multiple times.
^
This Ladies And Gentlemen Is Why I Still Have Some Faith In Humanity ||

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Classicassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok this has gotten out of hand I never intended to cause an argument I'm very much looking forward to the patch I myself don't own a 3ds nor do I desire to want to own a 3ds for one game. I merely stated that if there's no solution is the project dead.

JM1321

JME1321
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Ok this has gotten out of hand I never intended to cause an argument I'm very much looking forward to the patch I myself don't own a 3ds nor do I desire to want to own a 3ds for one game. I merely stated that if there's no solution is the project dead.
We understand That But I For One Also Believe That Nothing is impossible software/Programming wise Given The Right amount of work and imagination.

Classicassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I know I got a lot of people angry and that was not my intention I simply wished to help with the text limit problem by offering suggestions to help the project along.

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah I know I got a lot of people angry and that was not my intention I simply wished to help with the text limit problem by offering suggestions to help the project along.

*cough, cough* tells people to stop writing like aliens n' shit and grow up *cough, cough*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: nvm this video is clickbait