Not open for further replies.

Omega191

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
You said it yourself. You abandoned superdump and yet you refused to release the source. Honestly, if you as a dev are not going to develop your app anymore, why dont release the source like the majority of developers so that other people could have improved it?
Go on a crusade to get the source to all closed source programs. Hey, start bugging gbatemp for all their sources so that other people can improve it!

WiiBricker said:
By the way, sorg was willing to share his source once he finished developing it.
And yes, you have offered me a PART of the source, but only if I accept a ban if I ever bring up the riivolution-source case again here. Despite that I said multiple times, that I'm not interested in superdump anymore since CleanRip was born, of course I refused your "offer".
You were interested in the source of superdump, because you kept pestering tueidj about it. And you said you wouldn't bring up the riivolution case up again. Then why not accept the offer? Oh, right because you couldn't make slanderous posts about it anymore then. Everyone would see how full of shit you are.

WiiBricker said:
You probably asking yourself, why I still complained about you, not releasing your superdump source, after I said, that I'm not interested anymore. It's because of you were asking for sources. That annoyed the heck out of me. So dont ask for sources anymore, not on a board that condones violation of licenses by downloading games for free.
1) Who the fuck are you to tell people what to do on a forum? 2) The board does not allow links to illegal material, if the source of a GPLed program is not supplied upon request it is a GPL violation and makes the program illegal, meaning not allowed on the board.

QUOTE(WiiBricker @ Dec 3 2010, 07:19 PM)
No. Please dont compare yourself with crediar. I respect the heck out of this man. Unlike you he releases his stuff open source, even his apps can be used for backuo loading. And even if he keeps dios-mios closed source and put an AP on it, thats totaly fine with me. I dont need to pirate gc games since I have a big collection of retail games. If he isnt going to abandone DIOS-MIOS after all, that would be great, but if he does, then it's not the end of the world (he already explained that GC usb loading wont work due to MEM2/ARAM issues though).
He sure doesn't respect you buddy. Every self respecting wii developer is laughing at you. And if DIOS-MIOS added anti-piracy mechanisms you wouldn't bitch? Talk about having double standards.

Omega191

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do actually. I don't see how that is relevant to anything. Just looking for more personal-attack artillery, eh? So, are you going to cover your ears again? Like nothing happened?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
@Omega191, everybody else and @WiiBricker: Let's stop here, shall we? This will lead to nothing, on both sides. Everything has been said, someone doesn't want to understand/excuse/whatever, and that won't change. I'll report this topic, and I'll hope it will be closed soon, or cleaned up.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiBricker said:
Omega, do you mind if I ask how old you are?
I sense hypocrisy here. Trying to make out that he's acting like a child? HA. Anyway, I don't want to get involved in this petty argument, just couldn't pass by that.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sometimes I wonder why this thread is still EVEN open.

I'm gonna warn you guys. Anymore flaming, and this thread is gonna be closed.

This thread is for discussion on DIOS MIOS _only_. Not even on closed/open source software.

EDIT: Actually, I've thought of it, there's no reason to keep this thread open, since it's mostly WiiBricker VS WiiDevs anyway.

THREAD CLOSED.

EDIT2: If any of ya guys with constructive ideas (like the Wii devs) want to keep discussing about DIOS-MIOS, its source and whatever, feel free to open a new thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...