Dirt rally VR

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi so i recently blew off the dust on my psvr and ps4 pro. It was on a 8.xx firmware so i updated it manually via usb to 9.00 for hacks. I found out thay dirt rally had a update patch that enabled psvr. I bought the legendary edition from gamestop, got it home updated game come to find out vr is a add-on from Playstation store and the update only enabled it. Then it seems that the ps store delisted the standalone add on and only have a complete dirt rally package with the full game the vr add on and 3 track add ons.

I dont want to rebuy the whole game just for a add on, also will not be updating my psr pro now past 9.00 so cant even get it from psn as it stands.

I guess there was a PAL version of the game with the vr add on and 3 dlcs all on disc but its out of stock and out of print everywhere i look. I have tried looking up a .pkg backup of either the vr patch or the pal game with no luck. Any suggestions?

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi so i recently blew off the dust on my psvr and ps4 pro. It was on a 8.xx firmware so i updated it manually via usb to 9.00 for hacks. I found out thay dirt rally had a update patch that enabled psvr. I bought the legendary edition from gamestop, got it home updated game come to find out vr is a add-on from Playstation store and the update only enabled it. Then it seems that the ps store delisted the standalone add on and only have a complete dirt rally package with the full game the vr add on and 3 track add ons.

I dont want to rebuy the whole game just for a add on, also will not be updating my psr pro now past 9.00 so cant even get it from psn as it stands.

I guess there was a PAL version of the game with the vr add on and 3 dlcs all on disc but its out of stock and out of print everywhere i look. I have tried looking up a .pkg backup of either the vr patch or the pal game with no luck. Any suggestions?
Can't give a name because of the rules here, but there is a website where you can go through a verification process to get access to their Discord which has a link to a spreadsheet of links to fpkgs. You can find there what seems to be what you're looking for. The update and a DLC unlocker. (Hopefully enough info for you to figure out which website I'm on about)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, unless you mean you are tired too