Disaster at Sacrifice

drenal

that guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler you got a fifty/fifty chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal! So you got a 25 percent at best at beating me! And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? You-the chances of winning drastic go down. See, the 3-Way at Sacrifice, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning. But I! I got a 66 and two thirds chance of winning, cuz Kurt Angle KNOOOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So, Samoa Joe, you take your thirty three and a third chance minus my twenty five percent chance (if we was to go one on one) and you got an eight and a third chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75 perchance-chance of winnin' (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 and two thirds…percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice! Señor Joe? The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice!

Last edited by drenal,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
What does natural selection have to do with having a 141 2/3% chance of winning at Sacrifice?
I dunno.
I was thinking about idiots killing themselves and preventing their legacy to spread.

Don't mind me, I'm drunk, just passing by.

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is talking about wrestling right. Vintage please translate.
Somebodys been here
928.png

Reactions: dAVID_

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not what I posted

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

GIMME A FUCKIN CANDY CANE

WHILE THAT FAT SUMBITCH SAINT NICK IS OUT GETTING MILK AND COOKIES

BIG POPPA PUMP IS AT THE NORTH POLE WITH MS. SAINT THICKOLASS GETTIN MILF AND NOOKIE.

HO HO HOLLER IF YOU HEAR ME.

GIMME A FUCKIN CANDY CANE

WHILE THAT FAT SUMBITCH SAINT NICK IS OUT GETTING MILK AND COOKIES

BIG POPPA PUMP IS AT THE NORTH POLE WITH MS. SAINT THICKOLASS GETTIN MILF AND NOOKIE.

HO HO HOLLER IF YOU HEAR ME.

LEMME ASK YA SUMTHIN. ANYONE HERE SEEN DAT MOVIE CRISMIS CARE WITH THE OLD ASS STOOGE?

WELL SAMO JOE, I GOT NEWS FOR YOU. SEE BY THE END A DA NIGHT, JUST LIKE THAT OLD STOOGE BASTARD YOU GONNA BE VISITED BY 3 GHOSTS. GHOSTA ASSKICKIN PAST, GHOSTA ASSKICKIN PRESENT, AN GHOSTA ASSKICKIN YET TA COME. AN THEY GONNA TEACH YOU THE TRUE MEANIN OF PAIN WHEN THEY WHIP YOUR FAYT ASS IN THE RING. HELL IT MIGHT EVEN BE DEYJA VOOEY CAUSE THESE GHOSTS LOOK JUST LIKE ME.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1