Status
Not open for further replies.

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
I agree with @Favna and @TheBroCode. Latest releases / commits are a bit buggy

Do someone have a n+1 icon? (n = number of rom) Also about 50-60% times I open TWLoader, after the splash screen, logo show on top screen and nothing more. Bottom screen keeps turned off and it freezes.

Last edited by umbjolt, , Reason: Add more info

Makore

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Mario Kart DS works, but sometimes have a long
SM64 DS also works, doesn't last a long time loading
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team works, but it takes a long time to load the scenes
Hoshi no Kirby - Sanjou! Dorocche Dan DOESN'T BOOT, WHITE SCREEN

Last edited by Makore,

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Start your 3DS by pressing down SELECT to bring up Luma setting screen and check option "Show NAND or user string in System Settings".
Then simply open Settings and you will see Sys or Emu before the firmware

thanks, it looks like i don't have an emunand at all then. Even if i have the first box checked or unchecked on luma, it always has "Sys"...so what can be my problem

FYI, i did also install the two cia's O3DS AGB.cia and O3DS TWL.cia

I still get an error after it loads the roms(?) upon boot. "An error has occurred, forcing the software to close. the system will now restart"

What can i possibly due to fix this.

Last edited by djricekcn,

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't understand my flashcard games don't work on the new version.
Please refer to the past 3 pages. There is a known issue with banners/boxarts/ini files. They should still load but they show as "No Info", will always download box arts and not show banner icons.

Reactions: nooby89

Mike Abastante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I've just installed everything and I get "An error has occurred, forcing the software to close. the system will now restart" when trying to run SM64. I'm pretty sure it's because I don't know how to install TWLoader - TWLNAND side.cia on my Sysnand. I use luma3ds on emunand. Any clues?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Still stuck,thats weird.
Same thing here.

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I've just installed everything and I get "An error has occurred, forcing the software to close. the system will now restart" when trying to run SM64. I'm pretty sure it's because I don't know how to install TWLoader - TWLNAND side.cia on my Sysnand. I use luma3ds on emunand. Any clues?
So, get FBI.3dsx, put that in your /3ds/ folder. Run Luma Settings and change the option to run SysNAND and not EmuNAND, go to the Homebrew launcher using Soundhax, go to FBI, and install that CIA.

Or just follow http://3ds.guide/

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, get FBI.3dsx, put that in your /3ds/ folder. Run Luma Settings and change the option to run SysNAND and not EmuNAND, go to the Homebrew launcher using Soundhax, go to FBI, and install that CIA.

Or just follow http://3ds.guide/

What are you suppose to do in homebrew launcher? and what do you mean open the launcher with soundhax? I dont' see references or the guide? i also don't see the wav file when I open Nintendo 3DS Sound. I'm still getting errors where it goes to homescreen with error message can someone just reword the installation?

I have FBI / LUMA App and Homebrew already on the screen, It appears I don't have emunand cause I always boot in Sys 11.2

this is what I did so far.

Installed TWLoader - TWLNAND side.cia
Installed TWLoader.cia
Installed O3DS AGB.cia
Installed O3DS TWL.cia

All using FBI application

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't find it to quote it but a few pages ago Max Overload 1.2 compatible games were mentioned as working since everything fit the same save standards. After searching around I didn't really find out much about why it ever existed in the first place. My guess is Nintendo changed the save file-system to combat piracy or something. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if I am just having the issue but, once I boot into a DS Game, and the process to load a game starts (any game for me.) My 3DS freezes (kinda.) I can go back to the home menu hitting home, but other than that I cannot get into a game.

I have even turned on the option to put text on the bottom to "on" but it still fails (it like boots on the bottom screen but a second later it becomes white.)

I turned off the DS Splash option & health & safety on the bottom in hopes it would do something, but sadly no luck :(

Btw incase anyone was wondering I tried booting Starfox Command, Super Mario 64 DS & Mario Kart DS with the same results for all the games, waiting about three minutes or so.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand. How are you users getting problems with TWLoader, and I don't? Everything's working fine for me.
You're getting the error, because the GUI crashed.

@GerbilSoft v2.4.1 doesn't handle banner text properly. This was released before I merged it.

Mike Abastante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand. How are you users getting problems with TWLoader, and I don't? Everything's working fine for me.

@GerbilSoft v2.4.1 doesn't handle banner text properly. This was released before I merged it.
Thanks man, Is there something I can do to work around this? Thanks for your work.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I dont know....but i can't get this thing to boot properly at all. mIt keeps crashing back to home screen with the exact same error message and rebooting my 3ds

can someone kindly reword on how to install this cause it may just be me misunderstanding the instructions. Either way, i can't get it to work with what seems to be just installing 2 CIAs, but in my case, I did 4 cause it didn't work originally with the 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol